I Need A Cake Decorating Magazine...

Decorating By CharmingConfections Updated 30 May 2008 , 12:30am by sari66

CharmingConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CharmingConfections Posted 29 May 2008 , 3:24am
post #1 of 5

I searched and found a few cake decorating magazines out there. ANyone have a subscription to one? Any recommendations? I need my cake fix when I don't have access to a computer! heehee!
thanks!

4 replies
Boofycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Boofycakes Posted 29 May 2008 , 3:35am
post #2 of 5

Check out this one, Mailbox News. I had never heard of it until recently. A friend of ours had a huge box of these dating back to 1985 that she was going to throw out! She asked me if I wanted them first, and I took them! I fell in love with them and I'm considering subscribing to it. The ones that I have are definitely showing their age with some of the outdated trends, but some of the cakes are really neat ideas.

http://www.americancakedecorating.com/mbn/main.html

I know there are many other cake decorating magazines out there, just look it up on google and I'm sure you'll find some. I just wanted to share Mailbox News with you because it was one I've just learned about!

CharmingConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CharmingConfections Posted 29 May 2008 , 3:37am
post #3 of 5

Sounds good!!! I am going to ask for a subscription for my birthday from my hubby. icon_smile.gif Thanks!

Kayakado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kayakado Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:11pm
post #4 of 5

I was disappointed with the quality of American Cake Decorating - any other magazines out there.....

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 30 May 2008 , 12:30am
post #5 of 5

I like american cake decorating and mailbox news and bought both for a year before getting a subscription, their customer service is a little iffy but otherwise i enjoy them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%