Error Message When Uploading Phots...anyone Else?

Decorating By steffla Updated 30 May 2008 , 10:02pm by alanahodgson

steffla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffla Posted 29 May 2008 , 3:09am
post #1 of 9

Hi , just wondering if I am the only one with this problem. Have uploaded dozens of pics prior but now can not upload any photos...just keep getting an error message and it says no picture uploaded. Does anyone know why? I have done three cakes that I can't share since I was last able to upload anything. Any help would be appreciated!
Steph

8 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 29 May 2008 , 3:14am
post #2 of 9

Similiar problems have been posted in the techinical support forum over the last couple of weeks. From what I have seen you need to keep trying periodically and they are working on trying to get it fixed so it will work all the time.

sorry i can't be more help.

Boofycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Boofycakes Posted 29 May 2008 , 4:55am
post #3 of 9

your photo might be too large, compare the size of your photo to the websites restrictions. If your photo is too large, you can resize it and try again.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 29 May 2008 , 5:16am
post #4 of 9

i've had problems trying to get on cc today. maybe it's more than just uploading. icon_confused.gif

steffla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffla Posted 29 May 2008 , 8:42pm
post #5 of 9

thanks, I'll keep trying! I dont think its the pic size because it usually comes back and says that...this just goes to a plain screen with a bright yellow bar that says, error , no photo uploaded. Thanks for the response..
steph

luvbakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbakin Posted 29 May 2008 , 8:48pm
post #6 of 9

I had that problem too and I had already reduced the size. I resized the original picture again, and then it uploaded just fine.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 30 May 2008 , 4:01am
post #7 of 9

don't forget to check the type of photo it is. I usually try to make them .jpg sometimes I forget to change it and it is an extension that I am not allowed to upload.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 30 May 2008 , 2:26pm
post #8 of 9

i know that bmp type photos can take forever to upload.

alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 30 May 2008 , 10:02pm
post #9 of 9

I got that exact message when I thought I had reduced the photo size, but hadn't. You might want to just double check to make sure its small enough.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%