I Need Your Feedback

Business By Ballymena Updated 29 May 2008 , 2:27am by dragonflydreams

Ballymena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ballymena Posted 28 May 2008 , 7:44pm
post #1 of 5

I am NOT soliciting business from you all. I am taking a survey to see if any of you would ever consider ordering printed icing sheets from a web site at any time. I am considering setting up a mail order edible icing sheet printing business and want opinions on whether you think it would be viable or not. I have a background in graphic design and can manipulate photos or artwork quite easily. For example, if you have a photo and you would like another person in it I can do that sort of thing. If you would want a photo manipulated to make the person look comical, I can do that also plus much more.
Please give me your opinions.
Thanks so much

4 replies
chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 28 May 2008 , 7:46pm
post #2 of 5

If I don't have to do it myself I would definately get someone else to do it. My time is so valuable and I hate futzing around with stuff like that. I get relly frustrated by it.

So yes, I would order.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 28 May 2008 , 8:01pm
post #3 of 5

interesting.....i think i might, and i would definately tell my customers about you....and let them order from you, and bring me the sheet.

a while back i had a customer photoshop a picture of their husbands head on roy rogers body....on the horse and all....and the caption was...."barry is 40 now, heading to the last roundup"....it looked hilarous.

i think you might have something there...

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 29 May 2008 , 12:46am
post #4 of 5

At first impulse I wanted to say no, however when I see what your offering, I started thinking twice. However, my question is this, would you have license to do a lot of these characters. I ask because lots of my customers want their childrens pics with let say the Disney princesses. I will not manipulate because of the legality, however if you could do it. I would definately consider ordering.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 29 May 2008 , 2:27am
post #5 of 5

. . . I would consider but. . . shipping would have to be reasonable . . . and a reasonable turn around time . . . perhaps international may not be viable??

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%