Woo Hoo!! New Discount On Cake Supplies For Cc Members!!

Decorating By foxymomma521 Updated 29 May 2008 , 7:10pm by potatocakes

foxymomma521 Posted 28 May 2008 , 12:57pm
post #1 of 19

If you haven't tried fondantsource .com now is the time. The owner is offering a new discount to all CC members, I just received an email from him about it. Here is what he wrote....

Hey Kristine I wanted to thank you for your continued business and for helping us get our name out there in the cake community. I was reading some posts you have made in our behalf on cake central. We really appreciate the support we have received from you guys. I just created a new coupon code "cakecentral" that will give 10% off any orders. If you want to let your friends know about it. We will be working hard over the next few months to continue to expand our products and keep our prices low.

Thanks again
Brian Piekos

Yay!! Not only are their prices the same as intotheoven, but now we get an extra 10% off! party.gif Happy shopping everyone thumbs_up.gif

18 replies
kendi25 Posted 28 May 2008 , 1:04pm
post #2 of 19

Thank you so much for being unselfish.

mkolmar Posted 28 May 2008 , 1:12pm
post #3 of 19

I was just going to order from them this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

foxymomma521 Posted 28 May 2008 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 19

Sure! Glad to help!

debster Posted 28 May 2008 , 1:41pm
post #5 of 19

Is there a code we need to use for the discount or just say we're from CC? Thanks

foxymomma521 Posted 28 May 2008 , 1:47pm
post #6 of 19

The code is "cakecentral"

karapags Posted 28 May 2008 , 1:49pm
post #7 of 19

Thanks! I will try them next time I need to order some stuff.

jessfmaldonado Posted 28 May 2008 , 2:11pm
post #8 of 19

I always go fondantsource for everything. The owner Brian is extremely nice and is always willing to order something that they do not have. He offers everything at great prices. This coupon is great, now I dont have to drive to Orlando everytime I need something because it will be like getting free S & H. He was the one who first talked me into trying Choco-pan and I was even given a sample to try it.( I dont know if they still do that) Now I am hooked on it and only get it from him!! I love Fondantsource (Jesters)!! I'm so glad about this coupon!!!

staceyboots Posted 28 May 2008 , 2:12pm
post #9 of 19

thanks a mil! i will definitely be making a purchase soon!!

jmabaxter Posted 28 May 2008 , 2:18pm
post #10 of 19

Great!!! I was getting together an order to place with them so this will really help!!!

nefgaby Posted 28 May 2008 , 2:18pm
post #11 of 19

Wow, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! Amazing prices and now a 10% off, WOW! Just my kind of store! icon_smile.gif

MrsAB Posted 28 May 2008 , 2:28pm
post #12 of 19

Wow! Thanks for saving us some money!!! I love coupons!!!

psanders76 Posted 28 May 2008 , 6:57pm
post #13 of 19

Thanks you for sharing!!!

ATCakes Posted 28 May 2008 , 9:22pm
post #14 of 19

Thanks for the news. I was just going to check them out

yvy_cano Posted 29 May 2008 , 1:32am
post #15 of 19

I went yesterday and received the royal treatment from Brian, he was excellent. I am a newbie in this process and trying to self teach myself. He walked me through the products and was EXTREMELY helpful. The prices are reasonable, he did honor the cake central discount for me icon_biggrin.gif He also told me that he is working on getting a studio/classroom set up for classes YAY!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I went back today and wasn't assisted by Brian icon_sad.gif I felt like I was being a bother to the girl at check out, she was somewhat rude. I'm huge on customer service and left with a complete different feeling today. Next time I go hopefully Brian will be available or she won't have an attitude lol.

Amia Posted 29 May 2008 , 4:18am
post #16 of 19

Thank you for sharing! Now I can order some more fondant! WOO-HOO! party.gif

crazy4sugar Posted 29 May 2008 , 10:20am
post #17 of 19

Thanks, Foxy Momma!!! Their prices are fabulous icon_eek.gif

Edited to add:

I just went online to order Fat Daddio pans, which I need desperately for a wedding coming in two weeks, and there out of stock!! And not just FD pans, the Magic Line pans are unavailable too ....29 out of 30 pans I viewed are listed as "out of stock" icon_confused.gif

They have Wilton pans, but who wants those ? thumbsdown.gif

diane Posted 29 May 2008 , 5:27pm
post #18 of 19

WOW!!! icon_eek.gif
thanks for the info! thumbs_up.gif

potatocakes Posted 29 May 2008 , 7:10pm
post #19 of 19

I got their name from Satin Ice and went online to order fondant and also some edible pearls, but the pearls were out of stock. I didn't want to pay two shipping costs, so I went elsewhere. However, once they get more stock of supplies, I'll gladly order there because the prices were good, and even better with the discount! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%