Cupcake Bouquets

Decorating By Debbie45628 Updated 5 Aug 2008 , 8:29pm by valbos22

Debbie45628 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debbie45628 Posted 27 May 2008 , 4:59pm
post #1 of 11

Is there somewhere on this web site that describes how to make a cupcake boquet? Thanks, Debbie

10 replies
sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 27 May 2008 , 5:15pm
post #2 of 11

THere was an article on that, but i just looked and can't find it myself. Perhaps someone else will know where it went. sorry. I'll keep looking and if i find it i'll let you know.

suz

Lavana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lavana Posted 1 Jun 2008 , 6:35pm
post #3 of 11

I know there was an article written on how to make a cupcake bouquet a while back, but I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone still have it or know where I can find it? Help! icon_sad.gif

rdiesing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rdiesing Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 11

bump

I'm looking for a way to make them with the plastic cups. TIA!

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 9:31pm
post #5 of 11

I read that Cambo's lawyer advised her to remove her instructions because she was going to market it. But just a couple days ago I ran across a thread (I think it's the original one) in the "cake decorating" section. It was back on July 31st. You can look to see if it's still there.

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 12:48am
post #6 of 11

I made a bouquet a while back and here is how I did it.

I bought my pots and then while at the store fitted the pots with those round styrofoam balls. I made sure I got a size that fit very snug in there. I had 2 pots, but only bought one ball as I cut it in half. After cutting it in half, I shoved the ball (cut side down) into the pot leaving the round part sticking out.

Then I took my cupcakes (undecorated at this point) and poked a pin size hole in the bottom center of each cupcake so I could then push my toothpick through it when I go to assemble.

Decorate your cupcakes (I used this tutorial:

I hope those were clear. I've gotten a lot of requests for directions so I might just do a tuturial soon. Good luck and I these instructions help.

rdiesing Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 1:09am
post #7 of 11

Thanks for the great instructions! I'm making some gumpaste gerbera's for my bouquet. It's for a friend of mine that just had a little girl and she loves cupcakes!

rdiesing Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 1:11am
post #8 of 11

Thanks for the great instructions! I'm making some gumpaste gerbera's for my bouquet. It's for a friend of mine that just had a little girl and she loves cupcakes!

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 3:41pm
post #9 of 11

I had time today to find the link I was talking about. If you still want to look at it here it is:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-260083.html

Good luck! icon_lol.gif

rdiesing Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 4:10pm
post #10 of 11

Here is my first attempt at gumpaste Gerberas and a cupcake bouquet. Thanks to everyone for their ideas and inspiration!

I ended up putting a foam ball in the tin planter and then using the cups glued on top so it still was a little rounded.
LL

valbos22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
valbos22 Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 8:29pm
post #11 of 11

Super cute!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%