Cupcake Bouquets

Decorating By Debbie45628 Updated 5 Aug 2008 , 8:29pm by valbos22

Debbie45628 Posted 27 May 2008 , 4:59pm
post #1 of 11

Is there somewhere on this web site that describes how to make a cupcake boquet? Thanks, Debbie

10 replies
sweetcravings Posted 27 May 2008 , 5:15pm
post #2 of 11

THere was an article on that, but i just looked and can't find it myself. Perhaps someone else will know where it went. sorry. I'll keep looking and if i find it i'll let you know.

suz

Lavana Posted 1 Jun 2008 , 6:35pm
post #3 of 11

I know there was an article written on how to make a cupcake bouquet a while back, but I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone still have it or know where I can find it? Help! icon_sad.gif

rdiesing Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 11

bump

I'm looking for a way to make them with the plastic cups. TIA!

jjkarm Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 9:31pm
post #5 of 11

I read that Cambo's lawyer advised her to remove her instructions because she was going to market it. But just a couple days ago I ran across a thread (I think it's the original one) in the "cake decorating" section. It was back on July 31st. You can look to see if it's still there.

Trixyinaz Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 12:48am
post #6 of 11

I made a bouquet a while back and here is how I did it.

I bought my pots and then while at the store fitted the pots with those round styrofoam balls. I made sure I got a size that fit very snug in there. I had 2 pots, but only bought one ball as I cut it in half. After cutting it in half, I shoved the ball (cut side down) into the pot leaving the round part sticking out.

Then I took my cupcakes (undecorated at this point) and poked a pin size hole in the bottom center of each cupcake so I could then push my toothpick through it when I go to assemble.

Decorate your cupcakes (I used this tutorial:

I hope those were clear. I've gotten a lot of requests for directions so I might just do a tuturial soon. Good luck and I these instructions help.

rdiesing Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 1:09am
post #7 of 11

Thanks for the great instructions! I'm making some gumpaste gerbera's for my bouquet. It's for a friend of mine that just had a little girl and she loves cupcakes!

rdiesing Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 1:11am
post #8 of 11

Thanks for the great instructions! I'm making some gumpaste gerbera's for my bouquet. It's for a friend of mine that just had a little girl and she loves cupcakes!

jjkarm Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 3:41pm
post #9 of 11

I had time today to find the link I was talking about. If you still want to look at it here it is:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-260083.html

Good luck! icon_lol.gif

rdiesing Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 4:10pm
post #10 of 11

Here is my first attempt at gumpaste Gerberas and a cupcake bouquet. Thanks to everyone for their ideas and inspiration!

I ended up putting a foam ball in the tin planter and then using the cups glued on top so it still was a little rounded.
LL

valbos22 Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 8:29pm
post #11 of 11

Super cute!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%