Wasc

Decorating By Karema Updated 28 May 2008 , 6:15pm by nutcase68

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 27 May 2008 , 12:08am
post #1 of 6

I see a lot of people mentioning a WASC cake what is it. I heard its wonderful how do i make it. Also would love to know how to make the chocolate version. I looked up the recipe on the sight and it had banana's in it wasnt sure if it was the right one. icon_confused.gif

5 replies
tracey1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracey1970 Posted 27 May 2008 , 12:21am
post #2 of 6

This is a White Almond Sour Cream cake. There is a recipe on this site - there are no bananas in it. The recipe on here calles for two boxes of white cake mix, some extra flour and other dry ingredients, and some extra liquid. It's a wonderful cake.

tracey1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 27 May 2008 , 12:25am
post #4 of 6

This is the cake that made me start to like cake! It's the recipe my grandma calls ME for! It's a wonderfully moist cake, that can be changed up so many different ways. Definitely try it! thumbs_up.gif

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 27 May 2008 , 12:34am
post #5 of 6

Once I'd tried it.... I'll never go back to any other white cake. I would love to try the choc. variation as well, I think all you do is use a choc. box mix.

I actually made one this morning and subbed the almond flavoring with lemon extract and made some lemon cuppies. There is so much you can do with the recipe, you really should try it!

nutcase68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nutcase68 Posted 28 May 2008 , 6:15pm
post #6 of 6

I am making a spice cake version to celebrate my niece starting to walk this week. Any excuse to eat cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%