Who Puts Their Finger Into A Wedding Cake?!!!

Decorating By alicegop Updated 27 Jun 2008 , 5:33am by bwonderful

texasbelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texasbelle Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 10:05pm
post #61 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebBTX

"oooooh! oooooooh! oooooooh! Pick me! Pick me!!" she said, as she jumped up and down, wildly waiving her arms! -Indydebi.

Okay Indydebi, lets see. I know you would absolutely perfect for the job. According to the atlas, it would be x number of miles x $4.00 per gallon = icon_surprised.gif plus your normal cake guard charge = icon_surprised.gif . I will definately put you on the "alternate" list. icon_lol.gif

It would be no vacation for you. Are you kidding, there is no way I would waste all your talents on just cake guard. I would have a list a mile long. How about keeping children under 6 out of the sanctuary and reception?
How do you handle difficult people? I know a few that will be coming that can try the patience of Job.

Is your stomach up to a lot of Mexican food?
Did I mention this would be at the end of July? It gets a tad hot and humid here, since we are near the Louisiana state line. I know... I could take you on a swamp tour to see the alligators after the wedding.
Hmm..., since out youngest daughter has moved out for grad school, I have a empty room... without a bed. How are you on a blow-up mattress?

Just a few things to think about. -Debbie B. icon_biggrin.gif

I'll come guard cake for you. I live near the LA/TX state line and just had a finger poked in one of my cakes this weekend. All you have to do is feed me a little Mexican food!

DebBTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebBTX Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 3:11am
post #62 of 63

Okay Texasbelle,
I am adding you onto the alternate cake guard list with indydebi. I am going to start my list with the locals. I'll let y'all know if I run into trouble. icon_lol.gif

Debbie B.

bwonderful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bwonderful Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 5:33am
post #63 of 63

The wedding pictures almost made me cry! Stupid hormones.

The cake is wonderful too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%