Where Can I Get An Old Photograph Made Into An Icing Sheet

Decorating By sunflowerfreak Updated 26 May 2008 , 2:02pm by mommicakes

sunflowerfreak Posted 25 May 2008 , 2:38pm
post #1 of 6

I am making a 50th wedding anniversary cake. I would like to find somewhere where I can have an old wedding picture made into an icing sheet. I live in the boston area. Does anyone know where I can have one made in Boston? Or is there a place where I can send the photo to and have the icing sheet sent to my home? I am clueless as to how to do this. thanks


5 replies
sunflowerfreak Posted 25 May 2008 , 4:04pm
post #2 of 6

Please I need some help!!

Chrisl121070 Posted 25 May 2008 , 5:23pm
post #3 of 6

Most grocery stores and Walmarts will print an edible image for you.

I have an edible image printer and could do it for you, but it would probably be cheaper if you have it done at a grocery store because you won't have to pay shipping. icon_smile.gif

lanibird Posted 25 May 2008 , 7:05pm
post #4 of 6

I'd try calling your local cake decorating supply shops too. Most of the ones in my area do it.

sharon57 Posted 25 May 2008 , 8:31pm
post #5 of 6

I purchase mine at my local grocery store, The Wal Mart here will not sell them, only if you purchase a cake with it on it. I would just call around, there should be someplace in your town that will make them for you.

mommicakes Posted 26 May 2008 , 2:02pm
post #6 of 6

where in MA are you located? try Hannefords, (Demoulas) they might be able to do it for you.


Quote by @%username% on %date%