Help!!! Where To Buy????

Decorating By LittleKaren Updated 26 May 2008 , 2:52pm by LittleKaren

LittleKaren Posted 23 May 2008 , 6:53pm
post #1 of 7

I am searching for where the heck I can buy make-up candy molds...I need them by next week and stupidly assumed that two of the places here in town would carry them......any suggestions of where to buy and where would have FAST shipping? thanks

6 replies
mindywith3boys Posted 23 May 2008 , 7:10pm
post #2 of 7

here's a link that I'm not sure will work. If it doesn't PM me and I'll email it to you.

http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/candymolds/M-womens/M-womens.htm

mindywith3boys Posted 23 May 2008 , 7:11pm
post #3 of 7

Yeah, I thought it would be blocked.

wgoat5 Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:12pm
post #4 of 7

try this place.. this is where I get my chocoalte mold

www.candylandcrafts.com

aandecakedesign Posted 24 May 2008 , 11:18pm
post #5 of 7

correct me if Im wrong but I thought you could press things into cornstarch to make molds.

auntsteff Posted 25 May 2008 , 4:54am
post #6 of 7

I buy chocolate molds at a place called Cake Art. I can't remember the website, but they are in Tucker, GA and come up on Google. They have a HUGE selection of molds. I don't know how fast their shipping is because I usually just go there when I have an extra $100 or more to spend, that seems to be my cover charge at that store!

LittleKaren Posted 26 May 2008 , 2:52pm
post #7 of 7

thanks for all the suggestions....I am interested about the cornstarch one....any more info?

If I cannot get it figured out to do that I think I will just make everything out of fondant. I just like the thought of using chocolate because then all the kids that will be there can eat those parts!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%