Please Need Help Quick With Cake Picture!!!!

Decorating By debster Updated 23 May 2008 , 1:09pm by debster

debster Posted 23 May 2008 , 4:22am
post #1 of 5

Please someone help. I've looked through the archives, my saved pictures and my Wilton books and I can not find the picture of the Wilton cake that has the words devotion and so forth around the circle cakes and the photos dividing each tier. Anybody know where or what book it is in? I'm at a loss. I do believe the cake has peoples pictures in frames sitting around the cake on the table too. Thanks for any help!!!!

4 replies
debster Posted 23 May 2008 , 12:19pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks Diane, no these aren't the one, but the second is very similar. I can work with it. This one was Wiltons I believe has words of devotion around the sides and they use the Wilton picture holder to insert photos. I went to Wilton and can't find it no where, looked here and nothing. Thanks though this will help.

StaceyRN Posted 23 May 2008 , 12:29pm
post #4 of 5

I just checked my 2007 Wilton yearbook. If you have it, I believe its the one on page 80 called Ivy League Dreams. Hope this helps!

debster Posted 23 May 2008 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks it's that cake but someone did it for a 25th or 50th and it was larger and they had pictures around the table. I think the picture was here on CC but I can't find it. I'll work from what you all have found for me. Thanks again. I'll post when I'm done. Thanks again

Quote by @%username% on %date%