Need Ideas/opinions

Decorating By aliciaL_77 Updated 23 May 2008 , 4:08am by aliciaL_77

aliciaL_77 Posted 23 May 2008 , 2:00am
post #1 of 4

I am doing a baby shower (sheet) cake and the only requirements were some basketweave and use the colors of pastel green,purple, and yellow.
I was going to do a baby carriage on top of a regular 1/2 sheet, but I was really wanting to do a some-what carved cake and make it into a little outfit or onesie like I have seen on here. If I do that, how would you work in the BW? TIA

3 replies
deeb173 Posted 23 May 2008 , 2:25am
post #2 of 4

Is it a boy or girl? If girl you could make a little dress and make the edges or part of the dress BW, like a ruffle or something. Or for either you could make the onsie, but make a BW blanket covering part of the onsie and draping onto the board, with fringe around the edges.

aliciaL_77 Posted 23 May 2008 , 4:08am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb173

Is it a boy or girl? If girl you could make a little dress and make the edges or part of the dress BW, like a ruffle or something. Or for either you could make the onsie, but make a BW blanket covering part of the onsie and draping onto the board, with fringe around the edges.

The ultrasound says a girl but she does not believe it .. thanks for the ideas! Any one else have anything to add? I am taking all I can get here icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%