Any Lost Fans Out There?

Lounge By amastercreation Updated 30 May 2008 , 4:38pm by janebrophy

amastercreation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amastercreation Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:24pm
post #1 of 28

I'm getting the kids in bed early to watch the season finale!

27 replies
SugarplumStudio Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarplumStudio Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:40pm
post #2 of 28

Season finale is next week. Put them to bed early anyway and get an extra good night's sleep! icon_wink.gif

amastercreation Posted 23 May 2008 , 12:11am
post #3 of 28

OMG! what is wrong with me! icon_eek.gif thx for the heads up! Yes kids will still be going to bed early...grey's anatomy finale...

Iheartcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iheartcake Posted 23 May 2008 , 5:05pm
post #4 of 28

I love LOST! although really have no idea what's going on icon_lol.gif I love hearing/reading all the different theories. It's such a complicated, very creative show. Can't wait for the finale!

amastercreation Posted 23 May 2008 , 5:32pm
post #5 of 28

I can talk about LOST and cookies/cupcakes all day long. I hate to admit this but i've watched the first two seasons THREE TIMES! and just when I think I get it....they throw a curve ball and I'm LOST!

Iheartcake...any clue who Jacob is?

Iheartcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iheartcake Posted 23 May 2008 , 5:34pm
post #6 of 28

No idea icon_lol.gif I really need to re-watch the other seasons.. I have a feeling certain things would make a whole lot more sense. My husband thinks Jacob is Jack's father.. but not sure why he thinks that.

amastercreation Posted 23 May 2008 , 6:17pm
post #7 of 28

I thought the same thing last season, but when Jack's dad showed up a few episodes ago in Jacob's cabin, I figured he wasn't Jacob, but just a messenger. I hope they reveal it next week!

Watching the previous seasons really helped especially with the commentaries. The writer are so clever and real bookworms!

I can't wait to find out what's the significance of the numbers.

becklynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becklynn Posted 23 May 2008 , 6:24pm
post #8 of 28

I LOVE LOST!

Last night during Grey's Anatomy they showed a commercial for the lOST finale next week. Before the finale they will rerun last week's episode with "additional footage". Go get ready for THREE hours of LOST on Thursday!!

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:40pm
post #9 of 28

As you can tell from my avatar and sig line, I am no fan of LOST. icon_lol.gif

So excited for next Thursday, and gonna be hating life until January icon_mad.giftapedshut.gificon_mad.giftapedshut.gif when season 5 starts.

If you haven't discovered it yet, and want to spend a few days reading, check out the LOST wiki, www.lostpedia.com I can, and have, spend days on there reading all the theories and information people have come up with. My recommendation, the whisper transcripts! People actually took the time and used sound equipment to transcribe what the whispers where saying!

Edited because it's there not their.

amastercreation Posted 23 May 2008 , 10:33pm
post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanibird

As you can tell from my avatar and sig line, I am no fan of LOST. icon_lol.gif

So excited for next Thursday, and gonna be hating life until January icon_mad.giftapedshut.gificon_mad.giftapedshut.gif when season 5 starts.

If you haven't discovered it yet, and want to spend a few days reading, check out the LOST wiki, www.lostpedia.com I can, and have, spend days on their reading all the theories and information people have come up with. My recommendation, the whisper transcripts! People actually took the time and used sound equipment to transcribe what the whispers where saying!

wow! this lostpedia just became my second favorite site (CC's #1 of course). I use to go to www.4815162342.com until they changed it to a log in. i've stopped reading into spoilers because I missed being surprised when i would watch a new episode.

i'm going to have to re-watch the shows with the whispering...now those guys that transcribed it are hard core LOST fans! crazy! icon_razz.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 24 May 2008 , 12:12am
post #11 of 28

LOVE LOST!

Are you serious that the next season isn't til JANUARY? Ugh.

I stopped trying to figure it out a few weeks ago, just going with the flow.

Thanks for that site, Lanibird! I'm going to spend countless hours now reading it. lol

becklynn Posted 24 May 2008 , 12:17am
post #12 of 28

Yeah - lostpedia is the second most addictive site (after CC of course!).
Ironbaker - I agree with you! I was going crazy trying to figure it all out - now I just enjoy the suspense!
Sawyer's my favorite! He has some great lines, and the funny nicknames he gives people! It'll be a long wait til Januaryicon_sad.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 24 May 2008 , 2:03am
post #13 of 28

Go to www.lostisagame.com for an interesting theory that actually makes sense. I'll be mad if the guy is right, though. But for anyone who's ever played an online role-playing game he has a lot of valid points.

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 25 May 2008 , 1:47am
post #14 of 28

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lost! I am on pins and needles for the finale. My hubby and I have seen every episode, it's really the only show I watch, but I am hooked.

I've never checked out any of the websites on it, or spoilers, or even heard theories. I just go with the flow, and watch to see what happens. My only complaint is that every episode leaves you wanting more!

janebrophy Posted 25 May 2008 , 1:52am
post #15 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

Go to www.lostisagame.com for an interesting theory that actually makes sense. I'll be mad if the guy is right, though. But for anyone who's ever played an online role-playing game he has a lot of valid points.

Just looked at this, and man, would that ever be disappointing!!

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 25 May 2008 , 11:50pm
post #16 of 28

I can't wait to find out what happens to those that aren't the Oceanic 6!!
I just hope they don't kill off SAWYER!!! icon_cry.gif

He's just too darn pretty to kill off!!

amastercreation Posted 28 May 2008 , 7:28am
post #17 of 28

I found this interesting site. this guy recaps each episode for this season.
He goes in depth of all the little details and hidden clues. really good and informative.

one more day until LOST season finale!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!

janebrophy Posted 28 May 2008 , 1:02pm
post #18 of 28

I'm going to stock up on lots of treats for the big finale! Just hope I can get the kiddies in bed in time!

amastercreation Posted 28 May 2008 , 4:02pm
post #19 of 28

janebrophy,
I just noticed that your kids are about the same age as mine. I have a 5Y, 2.5Y & 7M but I have all girls. I hope mine get to bed on time as well. I figure if I skip their afternoon nap, they'll get tired early evening. icon_smile.gif

Little things I have to do for LOST!

lisad1-I hope they don't kill of Sawyer either! but you never know with these writers. I never thought Charlie was going to die last season...or did he? icon_confused.gif

lisad1 Posted 28 May 2008 , 6:35pm
post #20 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by amastercreation

lisad1-I hope they don't kill off Sawyer either! but you never know with these writers. I never thought Charlie was going to die last season...or did he? icon_confused.gif

... That's pretty funny, amastercreation!!! We'll if Charlie didn't die, he at least lost a LOT of airtime!! Maybe I should have said I hope Sawyer doesn't die, I hope he stays where he is, in purgatory icon_wink.gif

I remember in the first season, they said they were going to replay the show, and there were going to be clues as to what really was going on.
They had a scene where a shoe had been thrown into trees from the plane and hanging from a branch, and I told everyone, there was their clue...a lost sole (soul). Still think it runs along those lines....we'll see..... I just love this show!

janebrophy Posted 28 May 2008 , 6:53pm
post #21 of 28

Wow, Close call, I just remembered I had a hair appointment scheduled for 7pm tomorrow night!! Imagine how mad I would have been sitting under the dryer, and then realizing I was missing the season finale!!!

amastercreation - I hear you on the naps! There will be no sleeping for the older 2 tomorrow! I'm going to run them ragged outside all day, then feed them a huge supper! LOL!

janebrophy Posted 28 May 2008 , 6:55pm
post #22 of 28

amastercreation - our kids really are very close in age! My oldest will be 5 in August, Middle is turning 3 in July, and baby will be a year in Sept. (totally off topic I know!)

TheDomesticDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheDomesticDiva Posted 29 May 2008 , 9:34pm
post #23 of 28

OMG totally nothing to do with your post, but I'd forgotten the finale is tonight!!! You reminded me! So thanks! icon_biggrin.gif
I spent the better part of the day making 100 chocolate covered strawberries and caramel apples, so this is a nice surprise!

lisad1 Posted 30 May 2008 , 7:59am
post #24 of 28

Boy, Lost never disappoints! What a show..and what a cliffhanger!!
I won't mention what happened for those that have it in tivo, but you finally see who's in the coffin...and so much more!

That dang Sawyer has turned into such a sweetie!!

becklynn Posted 30 May 2008 , 1:50pm
post #25 of 28

It was an awesome finale! WOW
Yeah - that Sawyer (especially shirtless!)
So many questions answered, and new ones to think about.
I'll be a long wait til next season!

janebrophy Posted 30 May 2008 , 2:14pm
post #26 of 28

That was an awesome finale! I don't know how I'll wait till next season! Finally we have SOME answers! Love Sawyer in this one!

amastercreation Posted 30 May 2008 , 4:29pm
post #27 of 28

What an awesome finale!!!! I had to watch it late in the evening because DH came home late and the kids were not cooperating!

I just saw on Good Morning America the two different endings that didn't make it. Either Sawyer or Desmond could have been in the coffin. I think they chose the right ending.

I have so many questions it's going to bug me all through summer and fall!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!

Without ruining it for those that didn't watch the finale, my main curiosity is Sun's intentions.

janebrophy Posted 30 May 2008 , 4:38pm
post #28 of 28

Yeah, I wonder what she is planning?? Obviously she is pretty bitter, I just wonder who she's going to take out her anger on? She's turned into a pretty kick-a** character!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%