Cute Cupcake Liners

Decorating By amastercreation Updated 23 May 2008 , 1:39am by amastercreation

amastercreation Posted 22 May 2008 , 10:46pm
post #1 of 10

FYI-These liners are too cute! Unfortunately the price is a little high.

http://www.paperorchidstationery.com/modules/cart/navigate.php/nav_id/775

Has anyone used these before?

9 replies
kakedecorator Posted 22 May 2008 , 10:56pm
post #2 of 10

I agree, cute but expensive.

fiddlesticks Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:03pm
post #3 of 10

Yes they are beautiful ! Grammasue has used those ! They might be in her pic,s ! I know for sure she has used them but not sure if she posted it here or on Wilton ?

veejaytx Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:06pm
post #4 of 10

They really are cute, but expensive.

Kitchenkrafts.com also has some of these, but the price is the same!

amastercreation Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:09pm
post #5 of 10

I just searched grammasue all I have to say is....WOW!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1198708

Too bad these cupcake liners aren't reusable...maybe that'll be the next big thing!

YAYI95 Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:11pm
post #6 of 10

those are so cute...but i agree kinda expensive

Ironbaker Posted 23 May 2008 , 12:30am
post #7 of 10

Very cute but you can make your own as well with some nice paper and some scissors with decorative edges on them and hole punchers with different cutouts. Michaels had some of their scissors/punches marked down and I've bought a few for this purpose to eventually try. I know someone on another site (I think she's here also) whose done some and they looked great!

Just a cheaper alternative. icon_smile.gif

peacockplace Posted 23 May 2008 , 1:20am
post #8 of 10

Wow so pretty. I hope someone can find them for a better price!

fiddlesticks Posted 23 May 2008 , 1:23am
post #9 of 10

amastercreation. Im so glad you looked and found her photo! Its a beautiful display ! Yes maybe if we wait long enough to try them they will come out with some that are reusable! It would be added $$ to have these used for an order !

amastercreation Posted 23 May 2008 , 1:39am
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

Very cute but you can make your own as well with some nice paper and some scissors with decorative edges on them and hole punchers with different cutouts. Michaels had some of their scissors/punches marked down and I've bought a few for this purpose to eventually try. I know someone on another site (I think she's here also) whose done some and they looked great!

Just a cheaper alternative. icon_smile.gif

good idea! Now that digital scrapbook, I now have something to try with all the scrapbook paper i have.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%