anyone allergic to milk?...not lactose intolerant, but allergic to milk.
i am two of my three children are allergic to milk and i'm having a hard time finding recipes. any help would be much appreciated.
If you are asking about cake, in most cases you can leave milk our and replace it with other liquids. Coffee in chocolate, water, non-dairy creamers, a dairy replacements.
Just posted this on another thread, hope it helps you too...
* Coconut Milk
* Nut Milk
* Rice Milk
* Ricotta Cheese Substitute
* Sweetened Condensed Milk Substitute
See also Milk Substitutes made from Sprouted Oats.
* Macaroni and "Cheese"
Cakes, Cookies, and Other Desserts
* Banana "Cream" Pie
* Chocolate Pie
* Egg-Free Linzer Torte Bars
* "Five minute" Chocolate Cake
* Frozen Fruit Tofulatu
* Frozen Dessert - 6 variations
* Granita de Limone (Sicilian Lemon Ice)
* MFK Fisher's War Cake
* MFK Fisher's Tomato Soup Cake
* Lemon Pie
* Pumpkin Pie â egg and milk free version
* Pumpkin Pie 2 â egg, milk, soy free version
* Raisin Snack Cake
* Milk-free and Egg-free Bread
* Chocolate Chip Cookies â has eggs; can be dairy free if you can find dairy free chocolate
* Hazelnut Cookies
* Orange Honey Quick Bread â has eggs; can be dairy free
* Passover Brownies
* Peanut Butter Cookies
* Pumpkin Cookies 1
* Terrific Belgian Waffles
Just an FYI...Duncan Hines yellow cake mix had no dairy in it at all. The white and chocolate do. So, it's safe for people with dairy allergies.