Need Advice Quick...please...airbrush

Decorating By nancylynwallace Updated 22 May 2008 , 11:56pm by nancylynwallace

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 22 May 2008 , 5:28pm
post #1 of 6

DH has decided to buy an airbrush kit for me. He found one on ebay that is a Powercat. Does anyone have this brand and if so, is it an ok one? I don't want to take a lot of time to decide because he might change his mind! LOL Thanks in advance

Nancy

5 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 6

Is it a gravity feed or siphon fee? Gravity feed is the best for cakes. Be sure the air copressor is 30 psi or less or it will blow the frosting off your cake.

Shyanne_Mommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shyanne_Mommy Posted 22 May 2008 , 8:36pm
post #3 of 6

Nancy to be honest I purchased my airbush at Harbor Freight for 15 buxs and the air compressor too but I don't remember how much that was becuase we had purchased it earlier.... it is a bigger one that normal cake decorators need but I just set it to 30 or less and go from there. GL and have fun

Glenda you are the first besides my husband to talk about the gravity feed airbrush. That is what I am getting next..

nancylynwallace Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:55pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks you guys, I'm not sure which kind it is. I guess I'll find out soon. It will be fun learning no matter what type it is!

Nancy

nancylynwallace Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:55pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks you guys, I'm not sure which kind it is. I guess I'll find out soon. It will be fun learning no matter what type it is!

Nancy

nancylynwallace Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:56pm
post #6 of 6

Nancy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%