Wedding Bouquet Vs. Creme Bouquet Vs. Princess Emulsion

Decorating By sweetpea1972 Updated 27 May 2008 , 3:33am by wgoat5

sweetpea1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpea1972 Posted 22 May 2008 , 3:08pm
post #1 of 12

Can anyone tell me the differences between these?

I bought a bottle of Wedding Bouquet from Sugarshack at the Mid-Atlantic Cake Competition and loved it, but you need so much of if for the icing recipe. It's a little pricy and was wondering if you can use any of the above interchangably or does anyone have a favorite?

Thanks for the info-
Jen

11 replies
tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 22 May 2008 , 5:02pm
post #2 of 12

I can't compare them but I bought some creme bouquet last week and used it in buttercream instead of my other flavorings and it was awesome! It gave a really nice, fresh, slightly citrusy flavor. I was using SugarShack's buttercream recipe.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 5:22pm
post #3 of 12

I use creme royal... AND Butavan.. but I ordered some Wedding bouquet so I'll tell ya how I like it.. but I love the creme royal.. just hate where I have to order it icon_sad.gif

sweetpea1972 Posted 22 May 2008 , 5:26pm
post #4 of 12

What is Butavan? icon_redface.gif

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 5:33pm
post #5 of 12

icon_smile.gif

Butavan is a butter/vanilla emulsion .. use VERY little and it tastes wonderful my friend icon_smile.gif

sweetpea1972 Posted 22 May 2008 , 5:49pm
post #6 of 12

Thanks!

I'm assuming where you order the creme royal is the store that shall not be named icon_smile.gif

Is that the only place you've found it. I loved the wedding bouquet, but 12.00 a bottle is a little pricier than I'm used to (up until now, I used a combo of clear vanilla, almond and butter)

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 5:53pm
post #7 of 12

Yes ma'am ... Only place is place which can't be named LMAO

icon_biggrin.gif

I LOVE it but can't stand it that you don't know whether you can get it or not... might be in stock.. might not be in stock.. WHo knows.. LOL

punkiin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkiin Posted 23 May 2008 , 12:02pm
post #8 of 12

Did you try www.countrykitchensa.com?

christielee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christielee Posted 24 May 2008 , 4:51pm
post #9 of 12

I've tried wedding bouquet, creme bouquet and princess emulsion, and I think that wedding bouquet is by far the best, but it is expensive, and a PITA to try to get. I haven't tried the creme royal. Is this really good? Cause I'm almost out of my bottles I bought from Sharon at the Winnie DOS.

christie

wgoat5 Posted 24 May 2008 , 6:36pm
post #10 of 12

Yes it is very good but it is hard to get also.. from the site that can't be mentioned and it says that they can't tell you whether things are in stock or not. I'm almost out but have wedding bouquet ordered icon_smile.gif

jonicca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonicca Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:27am
post #11 of 12

I believe Earlene sells Butavan and it is REALLY good!

http://www.earlenescakes.com/store/flavors.html

wgoat5 Posted 27 May 2008 , 3:33am
post #12 of 12

I love Earlenes and yes she sells Butavan.. that is where I get it icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%