Looking For A Pic Of A Cake

Decorating By Lesia Updated 26 May 2008 , 1:28am by ANicole

Lesia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lesia Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:27am
post #1 of 7

I don't know that I've seen one like this, but I can picture it so clearly in my head! I have a friend that requested a 3 tier wedding cake and my only direction is to make it pretty with some spring yellow. My first thought was a white cake with little yellow rosebuds piped all over (sort of a calico fabric look). Has anyone seen a cake that looks something like this? I would love to show her a pic of what I mean, but I couldn't find one in the gallery or online anywhere. TIA for any and all help!

6 replies
sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:57am
post #2 of 7

If you google wedding cake images there's thousands that you can look at and one of them has to be what you're looking for
HTH

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 22 May 2008 , 3:17am
post #3 of 7

Here are some with delicate yellow themes. (Sincere apologies, I have no record of the bakers/bakeries to credit these, as my computer crashed recently and I have only numbered images now. icon_sad.gif )
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 23 May 2008 , 2:04am
post #5 of 7

I think I know exactly which one you are talking about. It is one that is on the box of either the round or oval set of Wilton pans. Is it this one?

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=645413

Lesia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lesia Posted 24 May 2008 , 1:03am
post #6 of 7

I googled my hiney off and looked at thousands of pics, but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. Several of the ones you all posted are very, very close though! Thanks so much!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

ANicole Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ANicole Posted 26 May 2008 , 1:28am
post #7 of 7

The first one Antonia74 posted is soooo pretty!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%