Wedding Bouquet Is The Best!!!

Decorating By pjaycakes Updated 24 May 2008 , 4:01am by vickymacd

pjaycakes Posted 22 May 2008 , 12:45am
post #1 of 28

I just made a batch of Sugarshack's icing and used the wedding bouquet. I absolutely love it. I can't really describe the taste but it is very light and almost floral in fragrance. I used 4 tab for the 6qt recipe which is less than called for, but I thought it was perfect. I will definitely be buying more. Now if they just sold it by the gallon hmmm....

27 replies
superstar Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:01am
post #2 of 28

I have just bought some & can't wait to try it.

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:46am
post #3 of 28

YOU ALL are the ones that bought all of this liquid gold up LOL.. I went to place my order and they were out!!!!

Tell me though .. is it citrusy?

Give me some.. just pour it in a envelope LOL icon_wink.gif

pjaycakes Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:51am
post #4 of 28

Christi - You are baked girl icon_razz.gif LOL.

No it is not citrsy. I thought it would be though (I hate citrus flavored anything), but it's not. It's really hard to describe, kind of a light nutty floral taste. It doesn't burn your throat and isn't heavy. If I could pm you a spoonful I would. icon_sad.gif

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:56am
post #5 of 28

LOL he had some back in stock.. so I ordered icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Thank you Patty.. I have had a hard time trying to find out what it tastes like!

Ok OPENING MOUTH .. <------insert spoon patty

sugarshack Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:04am
post #6 of 28

told ya'll

tee hee

you can order quarts and gallons directly from miss sandra too.

sugarshack Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:05am
post #7 of 28

imo it has almond, butter, vanilla and other tasty undertones. not citrusy

dessert1st Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:08am
post #8 of 28

I'm hoping mine arrives in time for my friend's wedding cake. IWhen I spoke to Miss Sandra, she was so nice & offered to mail it the *same* day she received payment. How's that for service!?!? I can't wait to try it.

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:12am
post #9 of 28

icon_smile.gif

Mrs. Sharon will you be bringing any of this to Evansville with ya? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif <--- pearlies (isnt she just the cutest now I have to bring it !!! * doing Sharons thinking icon_biggrin.gif * )

sugarshack Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:27pm
post #10 of 28

yep! I will!

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:32pm
post #11 of 28

Thank you so much Mrs. Sharon icon_smile.gif

4Gifts4Lisa Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:39pm
post #12 of 28

Someone needs to bring it to cake camp.

This stuff is YUMMY!!! I am so glad GSA stocks it now.

Linda5606 Posted 22 May 2008 , 6:52pm
post #13 of 28

sharon
you're coming to evansville? when? for a visit or ??? i live in evansville
linda

debiz1123 Posted 22 May 2008 , 6:56pm
post #14 of 28

I had asked this on sugarshack's buttercream tips, but for some reason I can't get to the last page.

Anyway I just ordered some Wedding bouguet and I was looking locally for the sweetex, I called a bakery supplier and they have something called bakemark, has anyone used this or heard of it?

Thanks in advance!

Debbie

SugarBakerz Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:23pm
post #15 of 28

WB is all I use now unless the recipe is specific to something else. I even use it in my No Fail Sugar Cookies... yummo!

justsweet Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:26pm
post #16 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by debiz1123

I had asked this on sugarshack's buttercream tips, but for some reason I can't get to the last page.

Anyway I just ordered some Wedding bouguet and I was looking locally for the sweetex, I called a bakery supplier and they have something called bakemark, has anyone used this or heard of it?

Thanks in advance!

Debbie

I use bakemark, works great in making my icing. I also used it with Sugarshack recipe and it works great too.

I buy from them 50lbs of hi ratio cost me $24.00. No business license needed just pay cash at will call.

cocobean Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:46pm
post #17 of 28

Does anyone have a recipe for wedding bouquet? One gal had a recipe for cream bouquet. (I don't remember who is was but thank you)!

She mixed:
1T. lemon juice (I use lemon extract)
1 t. vanilla
1t. butter extract
1t. almond extract

Even though it has lemon extract in it, it doesn't taste lemony to me.

Anyone have a recipe for wedding bouquet?

Recipe for princess (something)???

debiz1123 Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:52pm
post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by debiz1123

Thanks in advance!

Debbie

I use bakemark, works great in making my icing. I also used it with Sugarshack recipe and it works great too.

I buy from them 50lbs of hi ratio cost me $24.00. No business license needed just pay cash at will call.

Thank you! I'm in Sunny California also in Kern County.

formerbuckeye Posted 23 May 2008 , 4:56pm
post #19 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

you can order quarts and gallons directly from miss sandra too.

Is there a price difference between ordering from Global or from Miss Sandra (I am partial to that name icon_wink.gif )? How do I order from her?

Sandra

cocobean Posted 23 May 2008 , 7:58pm
post #20 of 28

Who is miss Sandra? icon_confused.gif

Suzycakes Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:24pm
post #21 of 28

Miss Sandra is the lady who owns/runs B & B Cakes & Supplies in Hammond Lousiana. She actually developed the Wedding Bouquet flavor - if I remember this correctly from previous posts by Sugarshack.

I just received my 3rd quart bottle -- from the time I sent my money order to the time I received -- exactly 7 days!! She is quick & fast!

Sugarshack described the flavor perfectly! When you smell it you just immediately picture a wedding cake! Hence the butter, almond and vanilla flavors.

Now -- hummmz - Sharon - are you going to be in Evansville - when, what time, what for? Any more tickets available? Share the info please!!!

Suze

sugarshack Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:38pm
post #22 of 28

first fri and sat in feb 2009, jen dontz and i will be teaching our 2 day class. (tentative)

wgoat5 Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:44pm
post #23 of 28

* doin the happy dance * I can't wait Sharon!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Suzycakes Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:56pm
post #24 of 28

and the info on where and how to get tickets to this event????

If there is a list being tallied - please add me to it!

I'm not that close -- but closer than the other one in Baton Rouge!

Suze

cocobean Posted 23 May 2008 , 9:45pm
post #25 of 28

Thanks for the info about Sandra. icon_smile.gif Sorry that I keep persisting in knowing what is in the wedding bouquet flavor detective.gif but, the butter, almond and vanilla sound like cream bouquet,which I love, (minus) the lemon flavor. What other flavor could be in it besides almond, vanilla and butter??? Anyone what to take a guess??? If I look on the back of my cream bouquet flavoring bottle it says oil of lemon and other essential oils and extractives. Anyone have a bottle of wedding bouquet and can read the back to see if it says anything other than almond, vanilla and butter? Do tell, please! tapedshut.gif

alidpayne Posted 24 May 2008 , 3:38am
post #26 of 28

Sharon, Are we talking Evansville, IN? If so, exactly what will the class cover, and what is the cost. I am really close to Evansville!

sugarshack Posted 24 May 2008 , 3:43am
post #27 of 28

yes, I will try to find the link to the previous class info, or those interested email me please. I do not want to break forum rules.

Thanks!

vickymacd Posted 24 May 2008 , 4:01am
post #28 of 28

sorry I can't help you on the formula for wedding bouquet, but in answer to someone elses question....it's Princess Emulsion.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%