Know Any Good Robot Jokes?

Decorating By imakecakes Updated 20 May 2008 , 6:45pm by imakecakes

imakecakes Posted 20 May 2008 , 3:41am
post #1 of 9

Hi everyone, I am making an industrial robot icon_eek.gif cake this weekend. The design looks really cool in my head-now I just have to implement it.

What I need help with is coming up with a cute joke/saying to write on it. It's for a man's 50th birthday. He collects and sells assembly line type/industrial robots. (I swear, you can sell ANYTHING on Ebay!)

I suggested an "Old robots never die, they just_______" to his wife and she loved the idea, but we are having a very hard time finishing the punchline.

Any comedian wannabe's out there? We're open to any robot saying ideas you might have. Anything at all! Thank you!!

8 replies
meegz Posted 20 May 2008 , 3:58am
post #2 of 9

Get a little rusty, squeak and groan more, need a little extra lubrication or maybe take a little longer to recharge??????
Sorry, I'm not very funny!!!

hollyw567 Posted 20 May 2008 , 4:10am
post #3 of 9

Haha. I like the need a little extra lubrication. Along those same lines... need more grease.

thedessertdiva Posted 20 May 2008 , 4:17am
post #4 of 9

How do you say robot backwards?

Why did the robot cross the road?
She was programmed to do so. 11 yr old told me

imakecakes Posted 20 May 2008 , 5:20am
post #5 of 9

You guys are good! These are great! Keep 'em coming, I will let her pick when I talk to her in a day or so. Thank you so much! It's nice to know someone is here when I need a few collective, creative ideas! thumbs_up.gif

twooten173 Posted 20 May 2008 , 5:36am
post #6 of 9

the extra lubrication is priceless!

marthajo1 Posted 20 May 2008 , 6:04am
post #7 of 9

my DH said "they just rust away"

thedessertdiva Posted 20 May 2008 , 6:58am
post #8 of 9

My husband says "Robots dont die, they just get reprogrammed"

Must be tech-y humor...he laughed and laughed after that one...

imakecakes Posted 20 May 2008 , 6:45pm
post #9 of 9

Thank you! I love them! Any others out there?

Quote by @%username% on %date%