Purse Cake Like Coach Or Db Edible Images?

Decorating By valluvscrafts Updated 25 May 2008 , 7:18pm by psanders76

valluvscrafts Posted 18 May 2008 , 10:54pm
post #1 of 5

sorry Guys I posted before but maybe the headline is why I didn't get any help. Can anyone help me?

Ok all I need help. I'm just starting out and want to make a cake for my frind she collect's Coach's However I am not that good with stensils or drawing. So I was looking for a picture I could possibly do a edible image. I can't find any as I print them you can't tell what it is. Can anyone send me to a plcae for clipart that will print good or tell me a simple easy way to make this cake for her. I really appreciate it ... Thanks all CC Friends.

4 replies
antonia74 Posted 23 May 2008 , 4:18pm
post #2 of 5

I'm just about to make a Coach bag for an order this weekend. I'm doing a 3-D carved cake though...could that not be an option for you? You could even lay it flat on the cakeboard if you wanted an easier technique.

I'm using this photo for the shape, but making it a pale pink with pale green "C" logos (the bridal shower's theme colours). Maybe you could use this for an edible image too....
LL

psanders76 Posted 23 May 2008 , 4:50pm
post #3 of 5

Maybe this can help.[/img]
LL

valluvscrafts Posted 24 May 2008 , 11:38pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks guys I think I will try and do that ... As far a 3d not sure where to even start so was gonna take to rounds cut in half flip and do it that way and make straps...

psanders76 Posted 25 May 2008 , 7:18pm
post #5 of 5

Please post pics of cake when done.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%