Help With Photos

Decorating By emzbubble Updated 19 May 2008 , 10:22am by bashini

emzbubble Posted 18 May 2008 , 9:41am
post #1 of 8

hi,

Sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section icon_redface.gif
I'm trying to upload my pictures into the gallerys but i get the error message "You do not have permission to perform this action"
i have resized the photo and still the same?
can anyone help?

Thanks

7 replies
lovely Posted 18 May 2008 , 10:00am
post #2 of 8

Hey ya,

I keep getting that message as well. I think it has to do with the servers and hopefully it will be fixed soon. I hope it is anyway and not something I've done icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Cheers

Leigh

grama_j Posted 18 May 2008 , 10:43am
post #3 of 8

My "message" is..... " You have already posted that photo "........GRRRRR!!!

bashini Posted 18 May 2008 , 2:16pm
post #4 of 8

Yeah, it happened to me just now as well. It is so annoying. icon_sad.gif

Hope it will be fixed soon.

JodieF Posted 18 May 2008 , 2:53pm
post #5 of 8

If it's saying you already posted the photo, you probably need to rename the photo you're trying to post. icon_rolleyes.gif
You can do that by right clicking on it, then rename. For example, all digital cameras name the photos. If you've posted one that it 001.jpg and you're trying to upload another with the same name, the site won't let you.

As to the other error messages, sorry, I can't help with that!

Jodie

JodieF Posted 18 May 2008 , 3:05pm
post #6 of 8

sorry...I was just thinking about it. If it's saying you don't have permission then maybe you're not logged in when you're trying to post the photo! You have to be a member. Try logging in again and trying to upload your photo!

HTH

becklynn Posted 18 May 2008 , 6:26pm
post #7 of 8

Yes, I got the message "You do not have permission to perform this action" when I tried to upoad some pictures this morning. I tried again a little while ago and it worked fine! Good luck

bashini Posted 19 May 2008 , 10:22am
post #8 of 8

Hi I just uploaded a photo now. It worked fine. so its back to normal.

Good Luck! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%