I Hope I Don't Offend Anyone......

Decorating By suzted7 Updated 18 May 2008 , 3:33pm by FromScratch

suzted7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzted7 Posted 17 May 2008 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 6

who speaks spanish here.....but is there anyway that when you put in your subject.....if there are ANY pictures involved (which is what I LIVE for on this site), could you put in parentheses PIC or something so us non-spanish speaking folk can know???!! I know I'm missing out on some pretty awesome looking cakes but I have no idea what everyone is talking about! LOL I would really appreciate it!!

5 replies
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 17 May 2008 , 9:43pm
post #2 of 6

If a post contains an actual picture, there is a paper clip icon at the beginning of the forum title.

Check this post in the Cake Decorating Forum. Go to the forum and see the grey paper clip in front of the title post:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-587484.html

Now, if there's a link in the post to a pic, there's no way to tell unless youu open the post.

HTH
Rae

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 18 May 2008 , 1:43am
post #3 of 6

On the other side, there are some members here who do not read or write in English. Therefore, if we ask them to label their threads which contain pictures, we should extend the same courtesy by labeling the thread with the word "foto", so they know there is a picture within the thread.

En el otro lado, hay algunos miembros aquí quién no leen ni escriben en inglés. Por lo tanto, si les preguntamos etiquetar sus hilos de rosca cuáles contienen fotos, debemos ampliar la misma cortesía etiquetando el hilo de rosca con el " de la palabra; foto" , así que saben que hay un cuadro dentro del hilo de rosca.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 18 May 2008 , 1:53am
post #4 of 6

Yes, but that's not necessary if there's a "paper clip" icon next to the title of the thread.

No necesario si hay un " clip" de papel; icono al lado del título del hilo de rosca.

Rae

suzted7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzted7 Posted 18 May 2008 , 3:20pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks guys....I didn't know about the paperclip. Again..I didn't mean to offend anyone here, just asking!

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 18 May 2008 , 3:33pm
post #6 of 6

Yes, but there is a paper clip if there is ANY photo in the thread.. not necessarliy the original poster. Not complaining or saying we should label our posts, but just pointing out a fact. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%