Cuisinart 7-Qt. Stand Mixer - On Sale

Decorating By kimmyboo925 Updated 23 May 2008 , 12:49am by kimmyboo925

plbennett_8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
plbennett_8 Posted 20 May 2008 , 11:42pm
post #31 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassycleo

It can make a 7qt batch of Sugar Shack's icing no problem.

Sassy,

I have this mixer also. What are your proportions to make a 7 qt batch. Have not had a big enough order to try making that much and would love to have a tried and true recipe! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Pat

formerbuckeye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
formerbuckeye Posted 21 May 2008 , 6:09pm
post #32 of 37

Thanks Kimmyboo925! I just ordered mine too and even though it only took the 30% off, I still got mine for $313 including tax. That's great savings. I've been looking at and wanting one of these, but since I have the 5 Qt. KA Pro, couldn't justify $500 for the Cuisinart. Can't wait to start doubling up on recipes. I have a wedding cake due soon and this will be a great help. Thanks again!

Sandra

Karabear1125 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karabear1125 Posted 21 May 2008 , 9:25pm
post #33 of 37

YAY It's here already! Got delivered a couple of hours ago, can't wait to use this bad girl! Whoohoo! Thanks again Kimmy for the heads up!

formerbuckeye Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:24pm
post #34 of 37

Hey guys! I was looking around the Internet for different articles and things on the new Cuisinart 7-qt. mixer that several of us have ordered. I found a form for a FREE icon_eek.gif blender attachment for it. Go to www.cuisinartwebstore.com and click on stand mixers, then click on the model you ordered. There is a form you can fill out and mail in to get this attachment. Man, it just keeps getting better and better! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Sandra

Karabear1125 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karabear1125 Posted 22 May 2008 , 3:37pm
post #35 of 37

Awesome, Thanks Sandra! This sure does keep getting better and better, gotta love freebies too! icon_smile.gif

formerbuckeye Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:12pm
post #36 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by plbennett_8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassycleo

It can make a 7qt batch of Sugar Shack's icing no problem.

Sassy,

I have this mixer also. What are your proportions to make a 7 qt batch. Have not had a big enough order to try making that much and would love to have a tried and true recipe! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Pat

I would love to have the recipe as well since my mixer will be arriving soon!!

Thanks,
Sandra

kimmyboo925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmyboo925 Posted 23 May 2008 , 12:49am
post #37 of 37

Mine is Here... cant talk.. going to make some buttercream.. lol icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%