Cupcake On Top Of Regular Sized Cake

Decorating By deanwithana Updated 17 May 2008 , 5:59pm by DJWMom

deanwithana Posted 17 May 2008 , 12:25pm
post #1 of 3

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I have seen a cupcake shaped cake used as a topper on a real cake. I would like to know if someone can tell me if this is a small cupcake shaped pan or is this hand carved??? If this is a pan, can someone tell me where to get this??? I appreciate it!!!! Thanks!!!

2 replies
leily Posted 17 May 2008 , 1:23pm
post #2 of 3

Up until now I would say it was carved or just a large cupcake.

However Wilton just came out with a 6 cavity pan that has cupcakes with the swirl top in cake also. You might want to check out their website.

DJWMom Posted 17 May 2008 , 5:59pm
post #3 of 3

Some are carved, and yes, wilton just came out with a cupcake pan. I got it for Mother's Day and can't WAIT to use it!!! LOL

My hubby picked it up at Michaels.

Quote by @%username% on %date%