Looking For Cake Supply Stores In The Dfw Area?

Decorating By Molly2 Updated 15 May 2008 , 10:00pm by Molly2

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:19pm
post #1 of 8

Can anyone tell me of any really good baking supply stores in the DFW area besides Cakes Carousel and Cakes Amore

Molly2

7 replies
Bradymom6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bradymom6 Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:27pm
post #2 of 8

What exactly are you looking for? There is a place in Mesquite called the Sale Place. It has a pretty good selection of cake pans, boxes, cake boards, fondant and Wilton supplies.
Cathy

TejasRebel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TejasRebel Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 8

Can you believe we live in this HUGE, sprawling city and we don't have much choice?! Frustrating, isn't it?

There's one over in Arlington or in the Mid Cities (Hurst?) but I can't find my link for it. Sorry I'm not more help. I personally use Cake Carousel when I have to have something quick and then I do a lot of online ordering if I've got a little notice. icon_smile.gif

TejasRebel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TejasRebel Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:31pm
post #4 of 8
DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:44pm
post #5 of 8

Yep. That's pretty much it. Cake Carousel, Elizabeth's and Cakes Amore. We're lucky. Some cities have NOTHING!

Molly2 Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:48pm
post #6 of 8

Thank you everyone for responding I am looking for all supplies and wanted to go other places besides to two that I named you would think DFW would have a ton of places

Molly2

ssunshine564 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ssunshine564 Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:55pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeLM

Yep. That's pretty much it. Cake Carousel, Elizabeth's and Cakes Amore. We're lucky. Some cities have NOTHING!

DianeLM said it all.

I will say that other than ordering my products from www.intotheoven.com or www.cakesbysam.com , the place with the best selection is Cake Carousel. They know me by first name in that store, I am in there about every other day.

Molly2 Posted 15 May 2008 , 10:00pm
post #8 of 8

ssunshine
If I could be their everyday I'd be their I wish I was closer to it

Molly2 thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%