Cupcake Stands

Decorating By Babarooskie Updated 15 May 2008 , 7:12pm by bobbied

Babarooskie Posted 15 May 2008 , 5:15pm
post #1 of 6

Good Afternoon, everyone...hope you're all having a great day =)

Does anyone know of any websites (except for ebay and global sugar art) for cupcake stands THAT ARE AFFORDABLE??? Pink Cake Box is selling them (really nice ones too!) but they're too much for me. As well as Global...

Thanks so much!!

5 replies
Babarooskie Posted 15 May 2008 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 6

Anyone?

bobbied Posted 15 May 2008 , 6:28pm
post #3 of 6

Have you looked at the stands at www.cupcaketree.com? They are cardboard and require some decorating but can be recovered and reused. I used two of them at a wedding where we had about 370 cupcakes. Take a look... good luck!

weezasmom Posted 15 May 2008 , 6:29pm
post #4 of 6

just ordered on from Cupcake Tree. It is cardboard but I'm thinking it can be embellished (and what can't!!) and holds up to 300 cupcakes. I ordered it and got it next day! take a look. www.cupcaketree.com I was pleased.

Babarooskie Posted 15 May 2008 , 6:38pm
post #5 of 6

This is awesome! Thank you so much!!

How would you decorate it? Can you assemble them to any size?

bobbied Posted 15 May 2008 , 7:12pm
post #6 of 6

We covered each level and the supports with decorative foil and used a simple ribbon around the edge. I made a topper for each stand out of gumpaste roses, but you could put cupcakes all the way to the top or use some other kind of topper... even a small cake. The website has some pictures of decorated towers. I think you can leave off the bottom tier for a smaller stand, but they also sell some kind of "mini" stand as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%