Finally Gonna Sell, Need A Cute Catchy Name!!

Business By Batter-UpBakery Updated 31 May 2008 , 4:22am by Batter-UpBakery

Batter-UpBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Batter-UpBakery Posted 21 May 2008 , 6:00pm
post #31 of 43

I believe I am gonna stick with Batter Up Bakery. I just think it is really cute. And like you said when I have my own place I can add & Deli onto it to cover the other items. So Batter Up Bakery it is!! I am gonna start working on all the legal issues now so I can get my website up and running and start advertising hehe. I can't wait!!

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 21 May 2008 , 6:15pm
post #32 of 43

I am glad I could help... please keep me posted on your status, I would love to see your logo ideas and all of that jazz icon_smile.gif

Batter-UpBakery Posted 21 May 2008 , 6:20pm
post #33 of 43

Oh crap I didn't even think about the logo lol. I will keep you posted though. I will just continue to post in this thread so that it is easy to find. Guess I better get to thinking up a cute logo to go with the name. lol

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 21 May 2008 , 6:56pm
post #34 of 43

what about a fat chef type of guy with a bakers hat on swinging a bat at a cupcake icon_smile.gif

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 21 May 2008 , 7:18pm
post #35 of 43

just a thought - when you make a store sign, awning or even on your labels, when you write have the letters dripping w/ batter, it should look like 3D letters with batter spilled on top of them... I hope I'm describing well what I am visualizing

congrats and good luck!!

terri-jo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terri-jo Posted 21 May 2008 , 7:22pm
post #36 of 43

I love the name and the logo ideas. Maybe the fat chef guy should be swinging a whisk instead of a baseball bat.

Batter-UpBakery Posted 21 May 2008 , 8:17pm
post #37 of 43

Those are all great ideas. Got my thinking cap on lol

mom42ws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom42ws Posted 22 May 2008 , 11:33am
post #38 of 43

keep us posted!

ashley

psambar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psambar Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:07pm
post #39 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhitman18

Oh crap I didn't even think about the logo lol. I will keep you posted though. I will just continue to post in this thread so that it is easy to find. Guess I better get to thinking up a cute logo to go with the name. lol

You might consider posting a contest for a logo on http://99designs.com/

I've seen some very cool designs on this site and the process let's you watch, guide and then pick the best one. You don't award a winner until you're happy with what's been created...

Batter-UpBakery Posted 29 May 2008 , 6:18pm
post #40 of 43

Thanks so much psambar. I will check it out.

Batter-UpBakery Posted 29 May 2008 , 8:27pm
post #41 of 43

I went to that website and it keeps spamming my inbox with emails. in the last 30 minutes they have sent me over 60 messages. I think i will just figure this out on my own.

psambar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psambar Posted 30 May 2008 , 7:23pm
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyhitman18

I went to that website and it keeps spamming my inbox with emails. in the last 30 minutes they have sent me over 60 messages. I think i will just figure this out on my own.

Oh, that's too bad...Did you post a contest? I've never received any spam from them. If you posted something, then there are probably designers interested in working on your project. The more, the better in my experience because they are competing to do the best work.

Batter-UpBakery Posted 31 May 2008 , 4:22am
post #43 of 43

no it was the email to activate my account with them. it just kept sending them over and over even after I activated my account. I finally had to send them an email telling them to stop sending me those messages. i have 47 in my inbox today from them but hopefully it will stop.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%