Surprise Gift!!

Decorating By BREN28 Updated 16 May 2008 , 12:36pm by BREN28

BREN28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BREN28 Posted 15 May 2008 , 1:09pm
post #1 of 3

I got a surprise gift from my sister and my mom, a kopy kake image printer!! I couldnt believe it. I have no idea how to use it yet, haven't even taken it out of the box.Im still very new to cake decorating,but Im so excited to have this new "toy" to play with!I have to sit down and read the instructions and learn how to use it, but i was wondering for those who have one,how do you like it,is it easy to use,and have you had any problems with it?
TIA
BREN

2 replies
pjaycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjaycakes Posted 15 May 2008 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 3

If you mean the printer that prints out images on frosting sheets, they are great and you can do alot with them. Here is an article on how to make edible image plaques. If you don't use it often after you are done printing take the cartridges out and put each one in a seperate plastic baggie and suck the air out with a straw. This will help keep them from getting clogged.

http://www.cakecentral.com/article163-How-To-Make-an-Image-Icing-Plaque.html

BREN28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BREN28 Posted 16 May 2008 , 12:36pm
post #3 of 3

pjaycakes,thanks for the info. I didnt know you could make image plaques with the frosting sheets also. there's lots for me to learn still! I probably wont be using it alot at first, so i will remember your tip about the separate baggies and sucking the air out. Thanks again!

bren

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%