I'm An Aunt Again!

Lounge By grumpyx07 Updated 22 May 2008 , 2:02am by mkolmar

grumpyx07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grumpyx07 Posted 15 May 2008 , 7:45am
post #1 of 9

Yup, I became an auntie ... for the 5th time! This is a very happy, yet rough time for our family. Please read below and keep my sister and nephew in your prayers. Thank you.

Tonight, my sister, Camille had her 4th baby!
She has three girls, and now her little boy entered the world

Kristian Elliott Jamar Fowler
born @ 7:16 pm - May 14, 2008

4 lbs 1 oz; 17in

Camille's first name is Kristin and yes, he is named Elliott Jamar after his grand-father!
Kristian is very small because Camille suffered with preecamplsia throughout her pregnancy, which causes low birth weight; he is not a preemie, just very small and needs a lot of medical help -- he is breathing on his own ~ thank God!

He is in the NICU of Duke University
Durham, NC

We will keep you posted, in the meantime, please pray for Camille and baby Kristian

Love to all,
The Jamar Family

Mt 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask,
it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mt 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

8 replies
asul Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
asul Posted 15 May 2008 , 8:08am
post #2 of 9

party.gifparty.gif Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! party.gifparty.gif

applemint_jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
applemint_jackie Posted 15 May 2008 , 8:17am
post #3 of 9

WOW!! a son after 3 daughters!!! What an excitement.. Big Congratulations to u & your family..

drgaddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drgaddy Posted 15 May 2008 , 8:29am
post #4 of 9

All the best to your family. We will keep Kristian Elliott Jamar Fowler and his mommy in our thoughts and prayers!

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 15 May 2008 , 8:56am
post #5 of 9

Your family is definitely in my prayers, grumpyx07!! I too just became an aunt again April 9th!! My twin sister gave birth to a 10lb 12 ounce beautiful baby girl (her 3rd child /my avatar), and developed post-ecamplsia, which is toxemia after pregnancy. The water built up so much, that it caused pulmanary edema(water in the lungs) and because they were so filled up with fluid, caused a massive heart attack. All this happened on our 43 birthday, on April 20!! But I got the best birthday present, she made it through surgery (with vey low odds) and today is rapidly recovering! Life will change for her, but she really is doing well! I truly believe God listens to prayers! Your family is on my list!!

AdeleP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AdeleP Posted 15 May 2008 , 9:10am
post #6 of 9

Congratulations on both new arrivals and best wishes x

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 20 May 2008 , 11:40am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeleP

Congratulations on both new arrivals and best wishes x

Thanks AdeleP!! icon_lol.gif

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile