Baby Shower Cake Idea For Twins

Decorating By cocakedecorator Updated 12 Aug 2005 , 12:38am by cocakedecorator

cocakedecorator Posted 10 Aug 2005 , 10:16pm
post #1 of 8

I just found out that my neice is having identical twins. I need some ideas for a shower cake. They are not going to find out what the gender of the babies are. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

7 replies
NottawaChelle Posted 10 Aug 2005 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 8

Kathy's Sweet Tooth website has a cute baby shower cake for twins, one for triplets, and many that could be easily adapted for twins. I love her cakes! The two following links are twin cakes, the third link is her homepage where you can choose to see the rest of her baby shower cakes.

Hope this is helpful.

MrsMissey Posted 10 Aug 2005 , 10:40pm
post #3 of 8

I did a "Twins in the tub" cake that could be altered with neutral colors. I have posted my pic in the gallery if you are interested!

jjandascog Posted 10 Aug 2005 , 11:48pm
post #4 of 8

I think a Noah's Ark cake would be know, two by two. Pairs of animals everywhere.

MrsMissey Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 12:28am
post #5 of 8

..oh..I really like that idea!

cocakedecorator Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 5:07am
post #6 of 8

the noah's ark idea is great. And I like the tub idea also. That is a great cake by the way. thanks for the ideas.

edcjenv Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 5:17am
post #7 of 8

I always thought this was really cute (maybe w/some adapatations you could put some more animals) ....never had twins to try it on though icon_smile.gif

cocakedecorator Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 12:38am
post #8 of 8

thanks for the ideas. Now I just have to decide which way to go! They are all really neat. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%