Just Wanted To Share With You All My Craigslist Find.

Decorating By lovetofrost Updated 14 May 2008 , 12:51pm by lovetofrost

lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 13 May 2008 , 7:28pm
post #1 of 8

I found a lady quitting the cake decorating business. I bought a HUGE lot of cake pans, books, tips, candy making supplies, letter presses, cake stands and a lot more. all for only $150. All in all there are about 40 cake pans- character and round and other shaped and cupcake pans. about 60 books books and magazines which alot of cc people had listed as their favorites, 4 instructional videos, a couple of books on getting started in the business. I am just soooo excited to get all of this stuff for such a great price. My husband just didn't quite understand my excitement. So I thought you all would. I love to garage sale and shop the classifieds. I think this might encourage everyone to hold out just a little longer to find that great bargain and save money to buy more cake stuff...or pay the billsicon_smile.gif Thanks for letting me share.

Oh, and I'm also extremely excited b/c I got an invitation to go to the 2nd annual cake challenge here in Georgia (which i was wanting to attend anyways) and have decided to compete in their cake challenge, so wish me luckicon_smile.gif

7 replies
TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 13 May 2008 , 7:31pm
post #2 of 8

what a great find, I look all the time, but never any luck!

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 13 May 2008 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 8

That sounds like a great bargain. Where in Georgia do you live and where is the challenge? I would love to go and see the results of everyone's hard efforts.

Linda

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 14 May 2008 , 11:23am
post #4 of 8

That is awesome! Good luck in the competition! Make sure you post your pics so we can see. thumbs_up.gif

lovetofrost Posted 14 May 2008 , 11:55am
post #5 of 8

the competition is going to be in Dahlonega(sp). I have already volunteered my husband to help me and he has jumped right on board. i'm very excited.

rreed6263 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rreed6263 Posted 14 May 2008 , 12:27pm
post #6 of 8

When is the Challenge and is it going to be at Cavender Castle again this year??

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 14 May 2008 , 12:36pm
post #7 of 8

I live south of the airport so that is only about a 2 hour drive. What are the dates? Where can I look to see where the location is?

Good luck to you as well.

Linda

lovetofrost Posted 14 May 2008 , 12:51pm
post #8 of 8

I don't know much about it. I just got an e-mail from them. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I can forward it to you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%