Attention All Southern California Kitty Lovers!!!

Lounge By bellejoey Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 1:58pm by TheCakerator

bellejoey Posted 13 May 2008 , 5:09pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Everyone! My topic has nothing to do with cake but I am happy to announce that my beautiful momma cat recently delivered her 7 adorable baby kitties one week ago! If anyone in the Southern California area is looking for that perfect kitty companion, please pm me! I live in Orange County so am looking for takers around or about here. Kitties will be able to leave their momma in 7 weeks. We have black and white polka dotted kitties as well as beautiful black, caramel, and orange striped kitties. So, all CCer's..even if you may know someone that would be great! They are VERY healthy and happy kitties and are currently taking over our home office! icon_eek.gif Thanks everyone...and happy baking!!!!

Donna (bellejoey)

3 replies
TheCakerator Posted 13 May 2008 , 9:10pm
post #2 of 4

awww how sweet, If I lived in that area I would definitely take you up on the offer .. since I live faaaaar away, that won't be happening! I hope you get to place all the kittens in good homes!

bellejoey Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 10:08pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks cakerator!! I am still searching for a few homes. I have 3 so far!! icon_smile.gif I have to say, they are just the cutest little kitties ever!! I just love them! (but can't keep them! LOL)

TheCakerator Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 1:58pm
post #4 of 4

well three is better then none!! Keep searching I am sure they will all find good homes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%