Need Luis Vuitton Logo

Decorating By MissRobin Updated 8 Nov 2010 , 11:59pm by Kimikake

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 13 May 2008 , 4:23pm
post #1 of 9

I need an edible image for luis vuitton, does anyone know where I can get an image?

8 replies
Shola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shola Posted 13 May 2008 , 5:14pm
post #2 of 9

Not sure exactly what your after but ebay's got alot of peeps selling custom edible images, here's a link for one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Your-Own-Custom-Edible-Image-for-Round-Cakes-7-5_W0QQitemZ360018373961QQihZ023QQcategoryZ3207QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HTH icon_smile.gif

MissRobin Posted 13 May 2008 , 6:38pm
post #3 of 9

Thank You, but I have an edible image printer (haven't used it yet) and was just wondering how to do the image with the Luis Vuitton logo for a suitcase!!!!

drgaddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drgaddy Posted 13 May 2008 , 7:16pm
post #4 of 9

You must make a collage of the pattern you chose to make it big enough for the edible paper you have. HTH
LL
LL
LL
LL

MissRobin Posted 13 May 2008 , 8:02pm
post #5 of 9

Thank you so much!! I haven't ever done an edible image so this should be interesting!! Any pointers!!

drgaddy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
drgaddy Posted 13 May 2008 , 9:03pm
post #6 of 9

The way I've done the purses in my pictures is very simple. I worked in Power point, inserted the file with the logo and kind of made the whole page full of little logos, and then selected all of them, and saved them as a picture, which I could not upload here because it was too big. I imported the picture into the Kopykake program and that was it. If you send me a PM with your email address, I could send you the finished picture tomorrow after work, or you can try doing it yourself, it is really not hard. HTH

monkeydust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
monkeydust Posted 13 May 2008 , 9:17pm
post #7 of 9

this is a great idea, didn't know you could do such!

Kimikake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimikake Posted 8 Nov 2010 , 11:59pm
post #8 of 9

bump

Kimikake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimikake Posted 8 Nov 2010 , 11:59pm
post #9 of 9

bump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%