Honoring Or Senior Adults @ Church, Need Ideas Please :)

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 13 May 2008 , 6:44pm by KASCARLETT

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:57pm
post #1 of 4

We are having a luncheon on Sunday in honor of SR. Adults.... I would like to take a cake, but I have no idea for design at all.... I have a billion (ok about 100) shaped pans, so if you have any ideas on using a shaped pan, throw it at me, if I have it I could use it or a sheet cake or anything really... all help is appreciated icon_smile.gif

3 replies
mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 13 May 2008 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 4

Well, just as an idea, I'm doing a small cake for a lady this week-end that is going to look like a flower garden. A cobble-stone path down the middle, drop-flowers on either side in clusters of colors, a watering can out of GP. Just an idea.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 13 May 2008 , 6:37pm
post #3 of 4

How about a cake with warm weather activities that seniors might enjoy? Or pick and activity or two, you could do two sheet cakes, one with fishing or another "manly" activity and the other with gardening or something for the ladies.

It's a little hard to come up with ideas on the shaped pans since I don't know exactly what you have.

KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 13 May 2008 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 4

I would just do a nicely decorated sheet cake with something like "We love our Seniors" on it. I'm sure they would appreciate the fact that they are being honored!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%