How To Do These....

Decorating By brightbrats Updated 13 May 2008 , 4:38pm by sweetcakes

brightbrats Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:32pm
post #1 of 4

She said she used the large wilton cupcake pan. I don't have one. I thought these would be too cute for teacher gifts. But I need them later this week. Anyone know of another way to make the flower pot ?

3 replies
KHalstead Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:55pm
post #2 of 4

you can just cut circles out of cake and layer them......maybe graduate in size so you don't have to carve....bake a 1" thick layer of cake in a sheet pan...then use cookie cutters to cut out circles (they cut really easily if the cake is frozen too) I'd say maybe a 4, 3 1/2 and 3 " cutters.......or whatever size you want...but just have it go down in size so you don't have to actually carve anything that small.

wgoat5 Posted 13 May 2008 , 4:14pm
post #3 of 4

you could just do reg. cupcakes and just downsize them icon_smile.gif

sweetcakes Posted 13 May 2008 , 4:38pm
post #4 of 4

if you can bet the cupcake papers that have the higher sides (6" when opened flat) you could bake in the papers then remore the papers to cover as the flower pot.

Quote by @%username% on %date%