Johnny Depp

Decorating By nicolesplace Updated 16 May 2008 , 8:28pm by toodlesjupiter

nicolesplace Posted 12 May 2008 , 2:45pm
post #1 of 8

So, a friend approached me & asked if I could do a cake for this Saturday. It is for her dd(6), who is a huge Johnny Depp fan.

She did give me a simple, backup theme but I thought I would pitch the theme to you amazing people before I give up.

I do not have access to an edible image printer, nor are there any specialty supply stores that I have access to.

Thank you for any help!!! icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
crystalina1977 Posted 12 May 2008 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 8

have you ever done chocolate transfers? You could probably find a million pictures of him on line and do either a chocolate transfer or frozen buttercream transfer image of him.

andpotts Posted 13 May 2008 , 2:39am
post #3 of 8

I think this program is just what you need (it's really cool I use it for scrapbooking, but then saw it on here I never thought of it's usefulness with cake!

Check out this CC link to see some cakes that were made using it to make transfers. HTH! Andrea

Amia Posted 13 May 2008 , 2:57am
post #4 of 8

That software is awesome! thumbs_up.gif Thanks for sharing! Maybe I'll do a Johnny Depp cake too! He's my fave! icon_wink.gifshhh.gif

andpotts Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:21am
post #5 of 8

I'm a Johnny fan too, all the way back to the 21 Jump Street days, lol! Now his Pirate look is a guilty pleasure icon_wink.gif

mamaof3 Posted 13 May 2008 , 3:28am
post #6 of 8

I've loved Johnny Depp since 21 Jumpstreet. I think it's so funny that all the little girls are starting to love him too. One of my twins really loves him in Pirates of the Caribean... in fact she was Jack Sparrow for halloween.

I would do a BC transfer. Good luck on the cake... looking forward to seeing the final product!

KASCARLETT Posted 14 May 2008 , 2:00pm
post #7 of 8

Wow! That software is awesome!!

I love Johnny Depp!

toodlesjupiter Posted 16 May 2008 , 8:28pm
post #8 of 8

Johnny Depp is soooo Dreamy icon_eek.gificon_wink.gifshhh.gif Please share a picture if you do this cake. That software looks so cool. Anyone know if works with a Mac?

Quote by @%username% on %date%