Website Finished

Business By amazinggracecakedesigns Updated 12 May 2008 , 3:45am by cakeconfections

amazinggracecakedesigns Posted 12 May 2008 , 1:50am
post #1 of 7

I just finished my new website!! Would love your comments!! Thanks guys! CC users are the best!

6 replies
amazinggracecakedesigns Posted 12 May 2008 , 1:53am
post #2 of 7

Would help if I had given the website address icon_lol.gif

www.sweetsandtreatsbystacy.com

indydebi Posted 12 May 2008 , 2:29am
post #3 of 7

Well, I didn't see anything I didn't like! Font is a good size (for a change!) so us oldies-but-goodies could read it without tipping our head back. icon_lol.gif Good basic info ... not too little .... not too much.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe putting some idea of how many servings a 1/4 sheet and a 1/2 sheet is. Cake civilians use those terms too loosely w/o knowing how big it is. My neighbor did that to me just yesterday. She asked if she could borrow my 1/2 sheet pan. I said, "How big is that?" She said, "I have no idea!" Had a guy a week ago ask me for a price on a "full sheet cake"? I asked him how many people.....he said about TEN!!!!! icon_surprised.gif

They have no idea. icon_confused.gif

amazinggracecakedesigns Posted 12 May 2008 , 2:59am
post #4 of 7

indydebi,

Thank you so much for the reply!!! icon_biggrin.gif I was so afraid that nobody would like it. This is our first website and we did it ourselves. Also, thanks for the suggestion about the servings. We will update soon. thumbs_up.gif

BrandisBaked Posted 12 May 2008 , 3:20am
post #5 of 7

The only thing I didn't like was the layout (and color changing) of the text. It didn't seem to flow... not very cohesive.

It felt like I was reading a bunch of titles or something, and some where centered and some were not.

Other than that, looks great! icon_smile.gif

bigmama1961 Posted 12 May 2008 , 3:44am
post #6 of 7

VERY NICE.

cakeconfections Posted 12 May 2008 , 3:45am
post #7 of 7

I was looking at some of your prices. I am not sure you realize that your 1/4 sheet is the same price as your half. is that how it is suppose to be?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%