Baby Shower For 4 Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decorating By Molly2 Updated 11 May 2008 , 3:33am by pjaycakes

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 11 May 2008 , 1:24am
post #1 of 6

At the end of this month is going to be very busy for me I will be making a Luau theme cake and with the help of my CC friends Iâve just about figured out what to do with that, but now in my office we have 3 ladies that are expecting all about the same time we have a set of twins boy and girl and the other two ladies will be having boys will I have been asked to make a cake for a shower that will be given in their honor all at the same day does anyone have any pictures or ideas as to how I can make a cake for 4 babies at one time and try to incorporate each individual baby to be honored all at once HELP!!!!!!!!! icon_cry.gificon_razz.gif

5 replies
pjaycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjaycakes Posted 11 May 2008 , 2:00am
post #2 of 6

You could do baby blocks one for each baby. I did some for only one baby, but you could do each block for a different baby. Maybe incorporate each mother's theme to the block.
LL

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 11 May 2008 , 2:05am
post #3 of 6

3 of the babies have a western theme nursery and one of them have a fish theme this cake has to serve at least 70 to 100 people

Molly2

cakequeen50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakequeen50 Posted 11 May 2008 , 3:04am
post #4 of 6

If you like the baby block idea that pjcakes had, but I made 8"squares for mine. Each block serves 24. I cut a long wood board and all 4 blocks fit on one board. I'm sure there is a way to tie in the colors of the fish and western theme???? But my brain is fried from the weddings and deliveries today and i can't think anymore!!!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 11 May 2008 , 3:25am
post #5 of 6

Make sure the block cakes are as tall as they are sq - exact cubes 6x6x6 OR 8x8x8. Really makes them look more like blocksicon_smile.gif

pjaycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjaycakes Posted 11 May 2008 , 3:33am
post #6 of 6

Yes, kakeladi. Great thing to remember I didn't do that mine were 6x4 and they look kind of squat. If you do a 8x8x8 make sure you board and dowel between each 4" of cake. You can cut the cardboards about a 1/4" smaller than the cake that way when you ice them you won't see the cardboards between the cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%