Need Ccer In Central New Jersey!

Business By bdrider Updated 2 Jul 2008 , 7:54pm by misserica

bdrider Posted 10 May 2008 , 5:30am
post #1 of 10

I received a request for a cake to be delivered in Toms River on June 28th but I'm completely booked. There is a special reason I'd like to find someone to do this order for her...

Is anyone in that general area that would be interest and has availability?

Thanks!
Brenda

9 replies
bdrider Posted 10 May 2008 , 12:47pm
post #2 of 10

bump icon_smile.gif

bdrider Posted 11 May 2008 , 3:09am
post #3 of 10

and...... another bump?
Please?
pro or semi-pro in central/south Jersey? icon_smile.gif please?

daisy114 Posted 12 May 2008 , 2:23am
post #4 of 10

Hey Brenda,

Why don't you try posting this on our NJ Cake Decorator's Meetup? I believe we have a couple of members from that area.

bdrider Posted 12 May 2008 , 4:46am
post #5 of 10

icon_smile.gif
ummm.... yeah.. why didn't I?? lol.. I think it's the sleep deprivation!!
For some reason I was thinking that everyone is in North Jersey...

icon_smile.gif
I need a nap!

karapags Posted 13 May 2008 , 12:52am
post #6 of 10

If you are interested I could possibley do it. PM me.
Kara

LynnVC Posted 13 May 2008 , 1:23am
post #7 of 10

I live in Hamilton, NJ - right outside of Trenton. That weekend is still open for me. PM if you are still looking for someone and we'll go from there!

bdrider Posted 13 May 2008 , 2:54am
post #8 of 10

Thanks everyone, but the customer seems to have fallen off the face of the earth!!
lol.. Oh well. Thats what I get for trying to be nice!

nickdrewnjaysmom Posted 14 May 2008 , 10:59am
post #9 of 10

I know someone who lives in Brick, and wants a spongebob cake( the stacked one) like the one in my pics..If anyone can do it, and wants her contact info please let me know..Thanks!!

JoAnn

misserica Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 7:54pm
post #10 of 10

Hey everyone... I am in central jersey, I split my time between my parents house in Howell and what will be my marital home in Hamilton. I am new to this but LOVE to to bake, can tort and fill and ice a cake, and I am working very hard on my decorating. I have only made cakes for parties and family/friends. Everyone loves my cakes but I am not ready to go out on my own. If anyone needs an extra set of hands please do not hesitate to contact me, I am out of work right now so I am available. [email protected]

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%