Sugarcraft Gun

Decorating By kimmyboo925 Updated 10 May 2008 , 3:18pm by tlreetz

kimmyboo925 Posted 9 May 2008 , 9:14pm
post #1 of 7

Can anyone review this product. I was thinking about ordering it and was wanting some feedback from all that own one. Thanks in advance....Sugarcraft Gun

6 replies
BlakesCakes Posted 10 May 2008 , 1:44am
post #2 of 7

I have the "shugar kraft" gun. I don't like the squeeze handle or the shortness of the barrel.

I much prefer my Makin's Clay Extruder (shiny mint green metal) that I got from Michael's with a coupon. It has a twist, T handle and a long barrel. I get nice long ropes out of it, it's easy to clean, and an extra pack of 10 or so different disks was pretty inexpensive.

kimmyboo925 Posted 10 May 2008 , 2:43pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you so much... ill look for that next trip there icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

BlakesCakes Posted 10 May 2008 , 2:50pm
post #4 of 7

You're welcome! And welcome to CC.

By the way, the reason you see [blocked] in the title is because the word "s----c---t" (shugarkraft spelled correctly) is blocked on this site. The reasons are complex, but basically there is a retail company by that name that has a beef with CakeCentral, so the admins. have blocked the use of the company name, and hence the word, so as not to have additional problems.

CelebrationCakery Posted 10 May 2008 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 7

I just bought the Makin's one on amazon too, I think quite a few people buy it there may be able to get free shipping as well. (Our Michaels has not had any in months...gumpaste either though)

Tona Posted 10 May 2008 , 3:13pm
post #6 of 7

tlreetz Posted 10 May 2008 , 3:18pm
post #7 of 7

Ditto! The clay extruder is what I use, too and I LOVE IT!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%