In Search For Cookie Cutters

Baking By Grettel Updated 13 May 2008 , 2:45am by Grettel

Grettel Posted 9 May 2008 , 7:09pm
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone,
I am looking for nice (fancy) alphabet cookie cutters. I am tired of searching the net but all they have are the not so fancy straight edge alphabet cookie cutters. Does anyone know where i can find them?
Thanks or your help,
Grettel

9 replies
bakinccc Posted 10 May 2008 , 1:11pm
post #2 of 10

The only fancy alphabet cookies I ever seen were made with a custom cutter set. Bummer! I hope you find them. I'd love to have some too!!

kneadacookie Posted 10 May 2008 , 11:29pm
post #3 of 10

yeah, make sure you let us know if you find any!!!

bonniebakes Posted 11 May 2008 , 2:19pm
post #4 of 10

I've never seen any, but please let us know ifyou find htem!

Grettel Posted 12 May 2008 , 10:41pm
post #5 of 10

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your replies. I just wanted to let you know that I have found a place that does custom cookie cutters. I have put in a request for a set but do not know the price yet. I will let you know more when I get that quote. The site is http://www.barndtsbakery.com/.
Hope you find it helpful.

chassidyg Posted 12 May 2008 , 11:01pm
post #6 of 10

http://www.thecookiecuttershop.com/

The above doesnt have the fancy alpha that you are looking for, but they have hundred's of others if anyone else was looking for a good place to get some at.

Grettel Posted 13 May 2008 , 1:56am
post #7 of 10

Thanks Chassidyg! They do have some nice cookie cutters.

chassidyg Posted 13 May 2008 , 2:10am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grettel

Thanks Chassidyg! They do have some nice cookie cutters.

You have some gorgeous toppers! I've added your ebay store to my fav sellers!! I may be getting that camo topper for my brother's cake. I could never make anything half as good as that is!

HIPrincess Posted 13 May 2008 , 2:19am
post #9 of 10

Do a search under cookies for cookie cutters. I can't remember the exact name but countrykitchensa.com or something similar to that as was downtowndough.com (do a google search for downtown dough cedarburg wisconsin) were both fast and reasonable and recommended on this site. I have ordered from both of them based on the comments on cc after much research. HTH

Grettel Posted 13 May 2008 , 2:45am
post #10 of 10

Thanks again Chassidyg! Hope to see you soon.
Thanks to you too HIPrincess. I will check it out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%