I Was Just Looking Through Cakes In The Gallery

Decorating By Katied75 Updated 9 May 2008 , 2:18pm by confectioneista

Katied75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katied75 Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:36pm
post #1 of 9

and I realized how much I wish I could intern with the talented people on this board. I found myself constantly saying "wow, how did they do that" and "their work is so neat... I'd love to watch them decorate a cake". Why can't you all live in MA and RI? LOL.

Katie

8 replies
tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:40pm
post #2 of 9

You know Katie, if you sent them a PM I am sure the artist would share their techniques. icon_wink.gif

Katied75 Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:44pm
post #3 of 9

I've read a lotof the techniques on here, but I'm such a visual learner, especially with complicated methods. Sigh...

Katie

Katied75 Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:45pm
post #4 of 9

I've read a lotof the techniques on here, but I'm such a visual learner, especially with complicated methods. Sigh...

Katie

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:47pm
post #5 of 9

Katie this site IS like an internship! I have never asked a question that several members didn't run to my rescue! The people are wonderful and LOVE to help others. I just hope we all remember to keep giving back!

Katied75 Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:49pm
post #6 of 9

I do agree that this site and the people are amazing. I've learned so much since I discovered Cakecentral.

Katie

confectioneista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectioneista Posted 9 May 2008 , 2:01pm
post #7 of 9

Katie, why don't you see if there's anyone on CC that is in your area and ask if you can intern with them? Shoot, if you lived near me, I'd have you over - not that I'm Colette Peters or Wendy Kromer or anyone like that - but hey, two's company! icon_smile.gif We'd have some fun decorating cakes! lol

Katied75 Posted 9 May 2008 , 2:12pm
post #8 of 9

Aww confectioneista, that is almost enough to make me move to KY! I know I'm so close to both Providence, RI and Boston, MA I should try to find a cake shop to intern at.

Katie

confectioneista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectioneista Posted 9 May 2008 , 2:18pm
post #9 of 9

Well, you know where to find me if you do! icon_biggrin.gif You should check into those cake shops - you never know, you just might find a fellow CCer in one of shops!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%