Decorating By Woole2 Updated 9 May 2008 , 4:49am by sugarshack

Woole2 Posted 8 May 2008 , 8:59pm
post #1 of 6

I have been looking for some baby/shower embossers. Does anyone know where I can find them. I have done a google search and it shows in the discription baby shower embosser but when I click on the links it shows other embossers.

5 replies
Renaejrk Posted 8 May 2008 , 9:07pm
post #2 of 6

what do u mean? an embosser that says "baby shower" or "baby"?

Mothersuperior Posted 8 May 2008 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 6


hope this helps and they have many, many more.

good luck.

dljc Posted 8 May 2008 , 9:25pm
post #4 of 6

Here's another, although out of stock.



Woole2 Posted 8 May 2008 , 9:34pm
post #5 of 6

THANKS!! I was just looking on that site I must have missed them. I really liked the one that DLJC gave link to. If ya find more please let me know. THANKS AGAIN

sugarshack Posted 9 May 2008 , 4:49am
post #6 of 6

jut a note, tappits are not embossers. they are cutters. you could use them as embossers except for the fact that they are all on one long plastic strip, and you cannot meneuver them to the position to emboss directly on a cake.


Quote by @%username% on %date%