Making Your Own Website

Business By andrea7 Updated 7 May 2008 , 11:45pm by MichelleM77

andrea7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andrea7 Posted 7 May 2008 , 9:42pm
post #1 of 5

I currently have a website, but want a change. The person who originally created it does not want to be involed in the new website. I have decided to try and make my own. Does any one have experience in this. How did you start. I know what I want, I just don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Andrea

4 replies
tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 7 May 2008 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 5

I made my own website...It was very easy..
www.designmeacake.com
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

vteventrider Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vteventrider Posted 7 May 2008 , 9:48pm
post #3 of 5

There are a lot of sites, Go Daddy for instance, that you can pay to make them for you or buy a package that helps you walk through. Another option is see if you have any other friends or acquantinces that you know that do websites. I am doing some for friends and they are trading me services so it is a win/win. PM me if you need more info.

maggz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maggz Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:38pm
post #4 of 5

whats your current website address. if you need any help or advice with the design please pm, i would like to help. i have a background with graphic design..... pm me if you would like.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 7 May 2008 , 11:45pm
post #5 of 5

I highly recommend Homestead.com . 30 day free trial to play around with it and then it's only $4.99 per month (or $9.99 for a larger package, more pages, etc.).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%