"nominate Me" What Is This For?

Decorating By bcake1960 Updated 8 May 2008 , 11:21am by leily

bcake1960 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bcake1960 Posted 7 May 2008 , 6:17am
post #1 of 6

I noticed the Nominate Me button has been added to my postings What is this used for?? and who puts it there.. is there a ranking??

5 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 7 May 2008 , 6:54am
post #2 of 6

That was used for a special member highlight feature that was on for a while, not sure what happened unless it was the "crash".

One member was featured with a photo and a background story. It was pretty nice, get to know more about the members. Maybe J&H will bring it back at some point.

kansaswolf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaswolf Posted 7 May 2008 , 6:55am
post #3 of 6

There's a section called "Member Spotlight" (you can see the tab titled "Spotlight up at the top). There's a member picked every so often to have a little piece written about them and posted so we can get to know other decorators. I'm pretty sure this is so other people can nominate someone they think is interesting/talented/etc... icon_biggrin.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 8 May 2008 , 1:51am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by veejaytx

That was used for a special member highlight feature that was on for a while, not sure what happened unless it was the "crash".

One member was featured with a photo and a background story. It was pretty nice, get to know more about the members. Maybe J&H will bring it back at some point.

This will be brought back again, it was put on hold while Jackie and Heath worked on updates... and then the server crashed... and now they are working on more script and a few more updates. It will come back along with the contest, but it just takes time.

bcake1960 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bcake1960 Posted 8 May 2008 , 4:36am
post #5 of 6

So. I just noticed the button added to my posts..(it was not there before) does it automaticly attach when you have so many posts??

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 8 May 2008 , 11:21am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcake1960

So. I just noticed the button added to my posts..(it was not there before) does it automaticly attach when you have so many posts??

You're correct! I think it is 100post or something like that...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%