Anyone Else Having Problems Uploading Their New Pictures?

Decorating By cocobean Updated 7 May 2008 , 4:35pm by cocobean

cocobean Posted 7 May 2008 , 3:39am
post #1 of 6

I can't upload my latest cake. I have used the same camera and same everything. Every time I try to upload it says, error, no picture uploaded. Anyone else having the same problem? I believe the bug report is closed for some reason right now. icon_confused.gif

5 replies
JoHannaBell Posted 7 May 2008 , 4:01am
post #2 of 6

i have that problem... i dont know why though. it's either CC or it's something funky going on with my hopefully whatever it is will get fixed soon

mindywith3boys Posted 7 May 2008 , 4:41am
post #3 of 6

I have had this problem too. I don't know what I am doing differently with my camera, but it has to do with how many pixels the picture is. You have to resize it. If you use picasa you can just export the picture to another file. I have a folder just for CC. Just take the picture down to the lowest resolution and that should fix the problem. I can't remember what size the picture has to be. It will tell you on the page you upload your pix on here, and then when you highlight over the picture in Picasa it will tell you how many pixels that picture is.

I hope this makes sense. ~Mindy

dragonflydreams Posted 7 May 2008 , 5:07am
post #4 of 6

. . . this link is a easy/free site to help you resize your photos . . . . . HTH

cakenewbiekgm Posted 7 May 2008 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 6

Once I resized my picture I had no trouble. That website shoudl help lots!

cocobean Posted 7 May 2008 , 4:35pm
post #6 of 6

If I'm taking my pictures with the same camera and keep them all in the same folder in my computer how could the pixels be bigger than the rest of the pictures I have submitted? I have submitted about 30 pictures and never had that problem? icon_confused.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%