I Need Your Help -- Please Read!!!

Lounge By rachmakescakes Updated 8 May 2008 , 6:08am by Chrissy450

rachmakescakes Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:33pm
post #1 of 8

My boyfriend plays in a band called We Are Only Fiction in the Atlanta area.

They're currently one of the top three finalists in an mtvU competition to be awarded the Grand Prize in the Best Music on Campus Battle of the Bands.

This past weekend they were flown up to Baltimore, MD to play a gigantic show with Wyclef Jean, Simple Plan, The Bravery, The Spill Canvas and Cobra Starship.

This is where you come in: voting for the grand prize winner ends on Thursday and they need as many votes as they can get. Just head on over to http://www.bestmusiconcampus.com/contests/palmcentro2008.aspx and cast a vote for We Are Only Fiction. There's no registration required or anything like that, just a simple click of the mouse is all you need to do.

If they win, they'll get $10,000, new AT&T phones, cell phone contracts, and they'll host a TV show on mtvU.

It doesn't matter if you vote once or ten times, every single vote counts!

Thanks so much for reading this and helping out!

7 replies
lardbutt Posted 7 May 2008 , 5:47am
post #2 of 8

Rachael, I just voted several times for you. I hope they win! Which one is you boyfriend?

Ellistwins Posted 7 May 2008 , 6:05am
post #3 of 8

I also voted, tried to listen too, but that didn't work. Voted a couple of times and I hope they win.

lardbutt Posted 7 May 2008 , 6:07am
post #4 of 8
Originally Posted by Ellistwins

I also voted, tried to listen too, but that didn't work. Voted a couple of times and I hope they win.

Same here.....UNTIL I realized the little volume slider was all the way down. Not the volume on your computer the volume slider right under the play button.(I think that's where it was icon_redface.gif )

You should try again!

nancylynwallace Posted 7 May 2008 , 6:42pm
post #5 of 8

They racked up 10 votes from me!! They are very good! thumbs_up.gif
I hope that helped!! Hope they win!!

Ohara Posted 7 May 2008 , 7:11pm
post #6 of 8

I voted. They are good. I wish them luck!

mkolmar Posted 8 May 2008 , 12:41am
post #7 of 8

I voted a few times, best of luck to them.

Chrissy450 Posted 8 May 2008 , 6:08am
post #8 of 8

They are really good. Tell us how they go. All the best of luck to them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%