Cost Of Wasc

Business By clopin0 Updated 7 May 2008 , 1:39am by clopin0

clopin0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clopin0 Posted 6 May 2008 , 3:50pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone figured out a rough cost estimate of 1 recipe of the WASC? I need to get some price estimates together and I figured that somebody has probably already computed this.

Thanks!

5 replies
Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 6 May 2008 , 7:15pm
post #2 of 6

I just want to know what WASC stands for icon_biggrin.gif As for the costing wouldn't it depend on what your paying for ingred.

Mike

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 6 May 2008 , 8:15pm
post #3 of 6

WASC= White Almond Sour Cream, it is a cake that starts with a cake mix and you add various things to it. Similar to the extender recipes.

As far as how much, I do think that would depend on your area. I'm pretty sure grocery prices are not the same across the board over the US. Sounds like a good time to take a trip to the grocery store with your list of ingredients. icon_smile.gif

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 6 May 2008 , 8:24pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSugar

WASC= White Almond Sour Cream, it is a cake that starts with a cake mix and you add various things to it. Similar to the extender recipes.

As far as how much, I do think that would depend on your area. I'm pretty sure grocery prices are not the same across the board over the US. Sounds like a good time to take a trip to the grocery store with your list of ingredients. icon_smile.gif

Thank You I half heartedly looked through the recipes to find out what the letters stood for. I couldn't figure it for the life of me. Thank You.

Mike

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 6 May 2008 , 11:51pm
post #5 of 6

WASC costs me close to $9.00.

HTH

clopin0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clopin0 Posted 7 May 2008 , 1:39am
post #6 of 6

Thanks, MessiET!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%