Amazing Russian Cake Photos I Just Got Via Email!

Decorating By Trixyinaz Updated 6 May 2008 , 6:26pm by kneadacookie

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 6 May 2008 , 3:48pm
post #1 of 13

A girl I work with just sent me an email that contains these amazing cake photos. I've never seen anything like them before....truly they are masterpieces. I would love to share with everyone, but don't know if I can post pictures in this thread if they aren't mine...KWIM?

I can email you or if someone tells me it is okay to post them here, I will.

One is an old Singer Sewing Machine (it looks so real - they all do as a matter of fact)

One is a typewriter or something like that from the early 1900's maybe

One is a complete kitchen (my favorite!)

One looks like a painting out of an art gallery

One is a cash register with money and all

One is a medical book

One is the solor system

One is a street map

One is several dozen pepsi cans

One is a drum

One is a DHL box

12 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 6 May 2008 , 4:53pm
post #2 of 13

I don't know all the rules here, but you're not taking credit for these cakes,
and you are acknowledging that they are someone else's creations so I don't see why you couldn't put the pics in this thread. And I, for one, want to see these! thumbs_up.gif

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 13

I've seen several cakes like that on here (including the kitchen). As long as you aren't claiming credit you can post them icon_smile.gif So please share!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:14pm
post #4 of 13

They've actually been linked from here before. Others, including myself, have posted the link to that site. I actually belong to another cake site and there's a Russian woman that knows the woman that made all those cakes to which you're referring. And the woman that I "know" is pretty talented herself. Wonder what they put in the water in Russia?! icon_lol.gif

This isn't the 'main site' link, I sort of misplaced it and have to look for it a bit more, but this links to a site that just shows many of the photos of the 1st Russian woman's work: http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=851.

I'd like to find the regular link which has a page about the woman herself. Hopefully I can find it.

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:19pm
post #5 of 13

OMG those are breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Here is the kitchen I was talking about... http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_661403.html I thought it might be the same but I was wrong.

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:21pm
post #6 of 13

Drop dead gorgeous cakes.........

kimmyboo925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmyboo925 Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:29pm
post #7 of 13

Those are possibly the most amazing cakes I have ever seen. Could you imagine the time and concentration put into them.... I love the cases of pepsi, but they are amazing all of them.. the kitchen is breathtaking... you would think most of them were photos. I would like to see the prices on those... lol..

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:43pm
post #8 of 13

The Singer sewing machine is my favorite. Boy, several in there with American 100 dollar bills. Ã Very impressive work indeed!

All you very clever cake people just amaze me!! And there are many of you here on this site who impress me as much or more than these Russians.

rmelendrez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rmelendrez Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:45pm
post #9 of 13

A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!!

Amia Posted 6 May 2008 , 5:58pm
post #10 of 13

icon_eek.gif Those cannot be cakes. I wish MY kitchen looked as nice as that cake version! Those people are the opposite of cake muggles, they're cake wizards!

Amia Posted 6 May 2008 , 6:00pm
post #11 of 13

Posted twice. icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

cakegirl68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegirl68 Posted 6 May 2008 , 6:04pm
post #12 of 13

Amazing...amazing!!!!!!!!!

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 6 May 2008 , 6:26pm
post #13 of 13

is this the right site??